J E N O ; 𝒾 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 (2)

『 trust thyself ; every heart vibrates to that iron string 

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

chuckling under his breath, ray stared straight into y/n's eyes.

" do you still believe that jeno guy? you rather place your trust on a vampire you just met a few weeks ago than your own brother?

" o-of course! " y/n defended.

" pftt. liar. you're doubting your trust on him aren't you? " 

" ..no "

" whatever. just don't come crying to me once you've realised that he's just using you " ray turned away, walking into the house and slamming the door close.

-

" wait, so you're telling me that your species isn't at all interested in my special blood? like for real? " y/n questioned, her eyes travelling over jeno who was innocently eating an apple beside her.

" are you doubting me? " jeno shot a look, before smiling right after.

" i- "

" i'm just kidding. you have every right to be suspicious " jeno hummed, observing his apple to see which part to bite next.

" what's that supposed to mean! " 

" well, we just met a couple of months ago. and vampires are really good liars so.. " jeno trailed off, making y/n squirm uncomfortably.

" what are you talking about.. " y/n stammered, distancing herself slightly from jeno.

" i mean, you trust me so easily. aren't you...afraid of me at all? " jeno's voice dropped 4 octaves lower, as he approached y/n slowly.

" j-jeno snap out of it! " 

" aren't you afraid...that i'll kill you right here right now? aren't you? " 

jeno's face was centimetres away from y/n now, who was slightly shaking in fear. his dark eyes were piercing into y/n's soul, and she felt like she was frozen.

y/n closed her eyes shut, breathing heavily as she anticipated for jeno's next move.

she was definitely afraid 

very 

afraid 

" just kidding! " jeno giggled, immediately pinching y/n's cheeks.

" ahh you're so cute when you're afraid " jeno cooed, his eyes smiling.

" j-jeno what the hell! " y/n's cheeks turned bright red, shoving jeno away.

" i was really afraid! i hate you! " y/n repeatedly punched jeno's chest in anger, tears rolling down her cheeks.

she really felt like she was going to die at that moment, and jeno said it was just a prank?! 

suddenly, y/n felt jeno's arms around her. 

he was hugging her

" eh? "

y/n struggled to remove herself from his hug, but jeno's grip was like iron - and she couldn't move at all.

" i'm sorry y/n. i didn't think it'll make you this scared. i wanted to joke around with you. but i went too far. i made you cry. i'm sorry y/n. please don't hate me. i promise i won't do it again. please don't cry " jeno mumbled into her ear, his sweet words full of sincerity.