X I A O J U N ; 𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥

" oh look who's here, the murderer's daughter

" oh look who's here, the murderer's daughter. "

" aw your poor dad is stuck in jail. how pitiful. why don't you accompany him there too? he must be lonely " 

" careful. don't piss her off too much or you'll be the one lying dead on the floor next "

clenching my fists, i stormed past the hall filled with rotten souls, harsh remarks slapping my face no matter how hard i tried to block out the noise. hot streaks of tears fell past my cheeks as i stumbled up the stairs, my tears clouding my vision. 

ignoring the constant calls of my name from my best friend rushing after me, i pushed the rooftop door open, crashing down onto my knees the moment the strong wind travelled past my skin.

the sharp pain of my knees were numbed as i squeezed my eyes shut, sobbing uncontrollably. 

i felt absolutely pathetic 

" y/n! i knew you'd be here " the way too familiar voice making me feel ever so slightly better.

" yangyang..? " i lifted my head up slowly, the bright sun almost blinding me.

" don't worry. i already told them off for the thousandth time today. fucking hoeasses " yangyang spit out, fire raging in his usually gentle eyes.

" do you...do you think i'll be expelled? " i sniffed, my eyes refusing to leave the concrete floor.

" expelled?! hell no! i-if that dickhead dares to do such a thing, i won't hesitate to transfer to another school! " yangyang snapped again, his anger taking complete control of him.

" yangyang..calm down.. " i mumbled between sniffles, grabbing onto his forearm.

" i'm sorry y/n. i just- i cant stand seeing how terribly you're being treated in this dumb ass school! it's absolutely ridiculous.. i- "

" thank you " i stated bluntly out of nowhere, surprising your best friend.

" but i haven't done enough to- "

" for believing  me " i murmured, fiddling with my fingers.

yangyang kept silent for a while,as if he was reconsidering his thoughts and picking out the right words to use in his reply.

" of course i believe you "

when y/n didn't seem convinced by yangyang's slight hesitance in his voice, he continued.

" y/n, i've met your dad multiple times in various occasions before. i know he's a good person. and that..and that he would never- "

" kill someone? " she finished his sentence, her eyes finally looking into yangyangs'

he could sense the sadness lying still in her eyes, her cheeks still puffy from her sobs earlier.

" and- and just because you father is deemed to be a 'murderer' that doesn't mean that you are one too! it's despicable! those pieces of shit don't know anything and yet they can speak so freely?! " yangyang lashed out, his knuckles bruising as he punched the ground without hesitation