J E N O ; 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇

fight for the fairytale, it does exist 』

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

special thanks to royalxunqi for the request! ❤️❤️

as my eyes darted around the area, i shuffled towards an empty bench and put down my backpack. smiling slightly to myself, i carefully slid my precious library books that i had just borrowed a few moments ago into my bag. 

the books i managed to find were by my favourite author and i really just couldn't wait to return to the dorms so that i could cuddle up in the corner of my room with a book and pudding milk tea. 

i mean,, books + my all-time favourite milk tea

who wouldn't want that absolutely perfect combo??

stumbling back onto my feet, i quietly zipped up my bag, getting ready to leave the area.

" y/n?! " a high-pitched squeak was heard from behind me, startling me in the process.

"gwen?! " i whispered excitedly as my eyes sparkled at the sight in front of me.

gwen, my high school best friend, standing there with bright eyes and a wide smile. and of course, in her hands were starbucks drinks, completely oblivious about the 'no eating and drinking sign' in the library.

" bA- " 

" shhhhhh " i shushed her immediately, even before she could say a single word.

because i was fully aware that the next thing that was going to exit from her mouth was gonna be loUD LouD.

and that's definitely a no no in a public library.

grabbing her arm, i pulled her towards the exit of the library swiftly.

" okay you can speak now " i grinned.

" BABYYYYY I MISSED YOU " she squealed, smashing onto my body as she pulled me into a tight hug. 

hugging gwen with my whole heart, i struggled to speak with the lack of air i was receiving.

" -i missed y-you too gwen..you're squeezing a lil bit too- tight don't you think? " 

" ooPS " she immediately released me, still smiling widely.

" dUDEE you look amAzing. it's been 3 years since we last met and you still look as freSh as ever! i've been suffocating in uni lmao. what's keeping you going? any secrets to share hmmm? got a..ehem..boyfriend? " she nudged my side while wriggling her eyebrows suggestively.

" no thanks " i rolled my eyes playfully.

" don't tell me it's cause of that c- "

" jeno? of course not. " i replied simply, clearing my throat in the process, as gwen eyed me suspiciously.

" hmmm alright then. oH, speaking of high school.. " gwen's eyes lighting up as she spoke.

" there's gonna be a high school reunion party next week! at our high school of course. we HAVE to go together " 

" reunion..? i dunno man, i suck at parties " 

 " bITCH i suck at parties too! but EVERYONE is gonna be there. and by everyone i mean..dong siche-AIR. cHAIRS. yes, many chairs haha " gwen's suddenly cheeks suddenly turned a dark shade of red as she shifted her leg onto another uncomfortably, her eyes looking in the direction behind me.