T E N ; 𝒹𝒾𝓈/𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒? (2)

on a scale of one to ten, you're a nine and im the one you need 』

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

special thanks to BTSinq 4kxblove whaehh for the request! ❤️❤️

im a coward

and im not going to deny it

i am a coward

my life has been a blur, ever since she left.

most guys would've probably already ran after their loved one

or

they would've moved on

but im neither of both

what am i doing with my life?

" there you go spacing out again. what's up with you bro? " yuta nudged my shoulder, looking into my eyes worriedly.

" nothing, i'm just hungry i guess " i mumbled, snapping out of my thoughts.

" hmm, wanna go out for lunch then? how bout bulgogi? " yuta suggested, scrolling through his phone as he rubbed his stomach in circles.

" yeah sounds good to me " i smiled, as we both strolled out of the dance studio.

< time skip >

" can we have 2 plates of bulgogi please? thanks " yuta told the waiter politely, who nodded and started collecting the menus.

as soon as the waiter left, yuta coughed to catch my attention, which was previously on my phone.

" you still miss y/n don't you? " yuta cocked his eyebrows upwards, as he leaned on his chair.

" w-what? what nonsense are you talking about. why did you suddenly bring her up? " i stammered, laughing it off.

" stop lyingggg. everyone knows. everyone. literally all 17 of us. one seven- "

" i get it yuta now shut up " i rolled my eyes, immediately bowing to the waiter who arrived with our food and drinks.

" do you really still like her? " yuta provoked me further by poking my arm with one of his chopsticks.

when i didn't answer, he continued again.

" it's been a whole year my bro. she probably wouldn't remember you " yuta smirked, seeing me in the verge of flaming up.

" but she definitely wouldn't forget me cause who does? " yuta shrugged cockily, cringing at his own line right after.

stuffing the food into my mouth, my mimd started to wander off again.

" do you want to move on? " yuta asked me seriously this time, leaning closer to me.

" i don't know " i answered truthfully, my eyes still fixed on my plate.

do i want to?

" i'll help you move on " yuta smirked again, poking me with his chopsticks again.

" i swear one more time you poke me with it- "

" okok chill. but for real tho, i can help " yuta lifted his hands up in surrender, before stuffing his own food into his mouth.

" how? " i questioned, my mouth filled with bulgogi.

damn this is good

bless you yuta