J A E H Y U N ; 𝓋𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓎

love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet 』

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

the 14th of february

valentines day

" omg im so pumped todayy " heri, your best friend, punched the air repeatedly, jumping up and down.

" why? " you yawned, rubbing your tired and sore eyes.

" it's valentines day dummy. you didn't know? "

" of course i do. i just don't see why you should be pumped about it. it's not a big deal " you shrugged, making heri frown.

" yah! this is the day where guys pass love letters to the girls they like or vice versa. i can smell the loovee~ in the air today" heri cooed, clutching her hands together as she smiled to herself.

" no one does that anymore heri ah. guys in this generation are so not romantic " you rolled your eyes, speaking in a matter-of-fact way.

" i can't agrue with you on that cause it's true " heri hung her head low disappointedly while you just laughed.

soon after, the both of you ended up standing in front of your very own lockers - which was right next to each other.

" i still have some hope left. please please pleaaasee " heri mumbled to herself with her eyes closed shut, before slowly unlocking her locker.

once the locker was fully open, heri's hopeful smile turned into a frown.

sighing, she murmured, " ugh all i have in here are educational books and sweet wrappers guys slip in for fun "

" i'll buy you a rose next year for valentines okay? who needs guys anyway " you smiled, making heri's face lit up.

" awee. u rite. wait a minute, you haven't opened your locker yett. hurry up i wanna seee " heri shook my arm excitedly as i took my time to unlock my locker.

the moment i fully revealed it, my eyes caught sight of a glint of red - a rose. there was a small tag attached to it. cocking your head to the side in confusion, you reached in and held the rose in your hand as you inspected it.

" omO YOU GOT A ROSE. LUCKYY " heri half groaned and half squealed.

" who is it frommm "

" uhmm.. im not so sure. lemme check " you held the tag attached to the rose and brought it closer to your face.

[ 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓵𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝒆𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ~𝓳.𝓳𝓪𝒆𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷 ]

your lips curled into a smile as you carefully traced the words using the tip of your fingers.

" jaehyun? that quiet nerd guy in our class? damn " heri spoke with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

" he's kinda odd don't you think- "

" i think i needa go somewhere first. i'll meet you at class later okay? bye! " you cut her off, slamming your locker close and running off, sending a quick wave to confused heri.

" uhm okay bye! see you! " heri shouted, right before you disappeared from her sight.

scratching her head, heri shrugged it off and shuffled towards her classroom, still perplexed.

meanwhile, you were making your way to the school's library, which was two levels above the one you were currently on. without wasting any time, you scurried up the stairs, eventhough there wasn't actually a reason for you to rush.