Y U T A ; 𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪

" why are you in such a rush? " yuta asked, his forehead creasing as he rested his head on the palm of his hand, as he observed his classmate hurriedly stuff her revision materials into her designer backpack

" well,, its thursday. so you know what that meanssss " y/n grinned, giving him a flirty wink jokingly.

" uhm, yeah it's thursday..what is that supposed to mean? " he chuckled.

" it's taco thursday! and that also means..that Mr Moonbin will be the cashier at Taco Yayo today " y/n gushed dreamily, pink hearts already appearing in her eyes.

" okay first of all,Moonbin whO now? "

" he's a guy i encountered working at Taco Yayo a few months ago when it first opened. ever since then, i've been admiring him from afar whenever i order from the fast food chain. he's so dreamy, and a gentleman too! "

" why not just ask for his number? "

" are you insANE. theres no way i have the guts to do that. i'm a coward "

" dang it. i can't believe you straight up just downgraded yourself. how am i supposed to make fun of you now? " yuta pouted, making y/n let out a laugh.

" oops "

" but why are you excited specifically only for taco thursday? "

" cause i don't see him there on other days? idk, maybe he only works on thursdays or he might be working in the kitchen for the rest of the week.this is most likely his part-time job so i guess it's normal to rotate roles  "

" ahh, i see. also why in the world is it called Taco Yayo? that sounds like a terrible name for a fast food chain "

" do you have a better idea hM "

" err actually no not really "

" yea so shhhh " y/n placed her finger on his lips sassily, making yuta chuckle again as he fell deeper in love with the clueless girl in front of him.

" so you're going there now? alone? "

" nope. i usually go with yuqi but..i'm not so sure if she's free today. i think she has a project to work on? or something like that? " y/n frowned, as her slender fingers typed away on her phone keyboard, biting her lips softly.

it was a habit of hers, each time she was concentrating hard on something

and as much as yuta hates to admit it, he thinks it makes her 100 times more adorable than she already is

" yeah.. she said she can't make it today.. " y/n's previously lit up face turned gloomy, as her excitement to meet the supposedly 'love of her life' died down.

" well..i can accompany you instead " he suggested, lowkey nervous that she was going to reject his offer.

" really?! " y/n's beautiful smile found its way back to her lips again, making yuta return the favour.