J I S U N G ; 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒

it's too easy to be myself when i'm with you

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

special thanks to Morg4nL3i17 for the request! ❤️❤️

" ahh i'm so nervous! " y/n exclaimed as she rubbed her sweaty palms together.

" what's the need to be nervous? you're our star y/n. " yeri grabbed hold of her hand and gave it a slight squeeze.

meanwhile, the two were sitting on separate chairs while each of their hairdressers were attending to them.

" i can't believe nct dream is gonna be on the show with us toooo. i'm such a big fan of them " wendy appeared beside y/n with a small fan in her hand, smiling idiotically to herself.

[ it's supposed to a pun if y'all didn't catch that lmAo. she said she's a big fan of them and she's holding a fan ]

" hilarious wendy " yeri rolled her eyes, while wendy and y/n were laughing their heads off.

" y/n y/n!! " seulgi, who was a few metres away from where y/n was sitting, called out for her.

" hm? " y/n turned her head to her right slightly, where seulgi was surrounded by 3 makeup artists who were trying to touch up her makeup after she perspired too much.

" is your brother gonna be there toooo? i mean, he already graduated from dream.. " seulgi trailed off, pouting slightly.

" yeap, he told me he was gonna be there too. i guess he's still considered as part of dream? " y/n shrugged.

as soon as seulgi heard that mark was going to be in the same variety show as her, her lips curled up into a wide smile.

" seulgi is wHIPPED for your brother y/n " wendy giggled, making seulgi blush slightly.

" i know " y/n winked at seulgi, giving her a thumbs up.

" renjun and jeno are my main hOes " yeri grinned playfully.

" bASIC ASS BITCHES. jaemin and chenle are the only superior ones. fight me " joy appeared out of nowhere, completely dressed up and ready to get on the show.

" jisung does not deserve this slander! he is worth everything! " y/n defended, making all 5 of them ended up laughing.

" red velvet, y'all have to leave this dressing room in 5 minutes so please ensure that everything is ready " a staff entered the room to give the announcement before rushing off to another venue.

" wait a second, where's irene? " wendy scanned the room, just to spot irene rushing over to them barefoot with heels in her hands from the corner of the room.

" s-sorry you guys. my heels broke suddenly so i had to get new ones " irene panted as she used one hand to support herself with the wall and the other to put on her heels.

" i'll help you " y/n outstretched her hand, allowing irene to lean on her while she put on her shoes.

" thanks " irene grinned, standing upright and dusting off her outfit right after.

" you look adoRABLE by the way. tryna impress somebody hmm? " irene nudged y/n's shoulder, who just blushed in response.

 tryna impress somebody hmm? " irene nudged y/n's shoulder, who just blushed in response