H A E C H A N ; 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒

『 believe me when i say i'll always be there for you 』

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

" hEy Hey hhEYy dumBasS" haechan greeted ecstatically, running up to y/n from behind and slinging his arm around her petite shoulders.

glancing at haechan, y/n rolled her eyes with a sigh.

" good morning to you too " y/n's eyes were still fixed on the pavement, hands gripping on her backpack.

" sooooooo did you finish your literature homework yesterday? " haechan questioned innocently, leaning onto y/n's side comfortably.

" literature..!! we had literature homework?! whAt whEn ?? i am sO dead skdjksdjjs " y/n started freaking out, her eyes growing wide as she shook haechan vigorously.

" tsk, and you call yourself a student councillor?? i'm disappointed in you y/n " haechan frowned, placing his hands on his hips.

" oh! but literature is tomorrow right?? that means i still have time to do it "

" err..it's an assignment? we were given a week to complete it. there's no way you can finish it in a day. you're dead meat " haechan replied cooly, slightly smirking.

" haechannieee... " y/n suddenly cooed, her arms tugging on haechan's sleeve, making haechan suprised at first.

lowkey enjoying it,he acted clueless.

" hmm? "

" please please let me copy your literature homework just this once! please! this is the first time i'll be doing this and the last, i promise! " y/n literally begged, her head tilting to the side cutely.

" mm..i'll think about it? err..okay how bout this. you gotta buy me airpods so i can flex at school " haechan smirked, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

" and why in the world would i do that?? " y/n frowned, smacking the back of haechan's head.

" fine then. since you choose to ruin your perfect student reputation.. " haechan huffed, walking away with a sly smile on his face.

" hAECHAN " y/n ran after him, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him backwards.

" i'll give you 5 favours. anything at all, and i'll do it. pleaseee? just not anything inappropriate " y/n literally begged, her shining eyes staring deep into haechan's soul.

haechan would prefer this much more than airpods obviously

" hmm..okie dokie. can i use my first favour now? " haechan asked softly, trying to contain his excitement.

" yeah of course "

" help me carry my bag. it's soo heavy. " haechan grinned cheekily, throwing his bag into y/n's arms, who managed to catch it swiftly.

" wha- "

" thank you my darling~ " haechan cooed, facing the front and continued to walk, trying to hide the light shade of pink on his cheeks.

" f-firstly, do you bring rocks to s-school?! and secondly, d-dont call me that! " y/n panted, slinging the extremely heavy bag onto her shoulders.

chuckling under his breath, haechan grinned as he continued to walk to school empty-handed, feeling extremely happy for some reason.

🧶

" how many more favours do i have left? " haechan nudged y/n's shoulder gently, while they were walking side-by-side along the school's corridor.