C H E N L E ; 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝑔

you can't handle my swag 』

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

murmurs and the screeching sound of chairs echoed across the classroom. i pulled my chair back, threw my bag on the floor and slumped on the chair. leaning my head on the table, i tried dozing off for a while. i was honestly exhausted at the moment and im starting to doubt whether my education is worth it anymore.

my workload has been the same the past few weeks, leaving me with approximately 2 hours of sleep everyday. you can tell straight-away by my dark circles and eyebags that im hEAVILy sleep deprived. and im definitely not the only one. everyone in the class is having trouble catching up and barely got any sleep at all. we look like a class of zombies and honestly, im proud. ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE.

barely what it seems like 2 minutes later, the sounds of groaning and the screeching of chairs rang in my ears.

thats the cue that the teacher has entered the classroom and another round of hell is about to begin. mrs ming, our form teacher, stood patiently while she waited for the whole class to stand up , which took pretty long because of how tired we were.

i had no choice but to stand up straight and pay attention, just in case its about end of year examinations. there's no way im sacrificing my precious sleep for nothing if i don't do well in my eoys.

surprisingly, she had a really big smile plastered on her face. which was rare because she's always nagging and dissatisfied with our current class performance.

something's fishy and i can smell it

" good morning class! " mrs ming greeted cheerfully.

" good morning mrs ming " the class chorused and bowed, no energy or life present in our voices combined.

" today, i have amAzing news to share with all of you. please welcome a new student! " she grinned, gesturing towards the door.

everyone's eyes turned towards the door as a guy around our age walked in. he was smiling from ear to ear and the way he walked showed no nervousness whatsoever. it wasn't the arrogant type but more like the confident smiley type. i could hear the girls in my class gawking at his visuals, as he stood beside mrs ming to face the class. it wasn't a suprise that the girls in my class were crazy about his looks due to the lack of quality of the guys in our class.

sorry not sorry

i myself was gawking as well and i'm not going to deny that he's really cute.

" annyeong ! my name is zhong chenle and im from china ! " chenle smiled widely, addressing the whole class.

i could feel my classmates' eyes on me the moment he said he was from china. i myself migrated from china to korea when i was 9 and everyone in the class knew that.

i guess you could say im quite popular in this class heh

" im looking foward to working with you guys and i hope to make many new friends here! please treat me well " chenle continued, his face shining brighter than the sun.

" thank you chenle " mrs ming applauded as she sent the whole class a side glare as a way to threaten us to applaud as well.

threatened, the whole class applauded loudly, cheers being heared from the back of the classroom.

mrs ming smiled at chenle in such an angelic way i swear the whole class felt like puking.

" chenle, you can sit beside.. y/n. ray please move to the empty seat behind you. class you can sit down " mrs ming pointed at ray as chenle nodded politely.