D O Y O U N G ; 𝒷𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎

fact #01 : doyoung is an actual human bunny  』

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

" baby i want this puppyyy. " i whined, tugging onto my husband's arm as i pointed at the adorable puppy in its cage.

" aIGOOO the hamster is sOOOO cuteee " i squealed, running towards the glass enclosure while pulling doyoung along.

" but..the fishes were cute too " i pouted, leaning my head onto doyoung's chest and staring into his bright eyes.

" my baby is the cutest here though " doyoung cooed as he patted my head lovingly, pulling me into a tight hug.

" jagi, i can't decide at all! what am i supposed to do now " i frowned, my doe eyes pleading doyoung to help me decide.

cupping my face and bringing it closer to his, he kissed my forehead gently, making my cheeks turn bright pink as if he hasn't done it before.

" there's one pet i had in mind actually.. " doyoung smiled, his face still inches away from mine.

" what is it? " i murmured, my curiosity getting the best of me.

gently uncupping my face, he took my hand in his and led me to the corner of the pet shop.

i felt like a little girl again, holding hands with my father while he brings me around the toy shop.

my eyes went wide as i admired the different types of animals that i caught my eye in the shop.

THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE CAN I BUY THEM ALL

after a while, we finally stopped in our tracks.

" don't get too excited okayy? " doyoung chuckled, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

" what is itttt " i pouted impatiently, his tall figure making it impossible for me to see the animal that was in the cage in front of him.

stepping aside, he gestured me to take a look, a big smile plastered on his face.

" meet my long lost family " doyoung teased.

the moment my eyes landed on the animal in the cage, i immediately decided on the pet that we will be bringing home today.

" A BUNNY ONJSSJSNJSN ( basically weird noises ) OH MY CHICKEN NUGGETS DOYOUNG THEY ARE ADORABLE I WANT TO CRY " i squealed, jumping up and down excitedly as i squished my face on the glass.

" so. freaking. flUFFY "

doyoung, who was observing me from behind me the entire time,wrapped his arm around my waist as he leaned his head onto my shoulder.

" why are you so cute " doyoung frowned, pinching my cheeks.

" you know what else is cute? the bunniessss. ahh jagiii don't you think one bunny isn't enough? maybe we should get 3 or 4.. " i giggled, hinting doyoung.

" that's not going to work on me young lady " doyoung smirked,leading me to the cashier.

trying my best to persuade him, i even tried doing my best aegyo.

but it didnt work either

" excuse me? can we take a closer look at the bunnies? " doyoung approached the co-worker who was standing near the cashier, his arm still wrapped around my waist.

" doyoung ahh, is my aegyo no longer cute to you anymoree " i pouted, sounding disappointed.

pinching my cheeks again, he smiled lovingly, completely avoiding my question.

:(((((

" which one would you like? " the co-worker asked politely.

" hmm..can i get these two? " doyoung pointed at two bunnies in the same cage, both as adorable as the other.

squeezing doyoung's arm tightly, we made eye contact right after.

as though i was saying 'thank you' through my eyes, doyoung nodded with a warm smile.

" ah sir can we hold it for a while? " i asked hopefully, desperately wanting to feel the bunny eventhough we will be bringing it home soon.

" of course " the co-worker smiled, passing me and doyoung a bunny each.

as the adorable creature landed in the palm of my hands, it felt as though i was holding non-sticky cotton candy.

" JAGI ITS SO SOFT AND CUTE " i whispered excitedly, trying my best not to scare the little one.

" do you like it? " doyoung grinned, patting the other bunny gently.

" i lOVE it "

" ah jagi look, doesn't it look just like me? " doyoung chuckled, bringing the bunny up to the side of his face, making a comparison of the bunny and himself.

" oMO it does look like you " i exclaimed , as i exchanged glances between the two , my eyes getting wider the more i realise the similarities.

" told you they were my long lost family " doyoung tilted his head in an attempt to act cute.

A for effort

A+ for result oops

" your family members are way more cuter than you though " i teased, sticking out my tongue at poor doyoung.

frowning with a pout, doyoung turned his back on me playfully.

" im just jokingg. you are and will always be my favourite and most cutest bunny " i smiled sweetly, after walking over to where doyoung was facing.

i knew the exact tactics on how to make doyoung feel all soft and smiley, after 3 years of living together.

pecking his lips swiftly, doyoung's eyes widened, not expecting it at all.

grinning slyly at doyoung,i ran towards the other side of the pet shop, leaving him behind.

after overcoming his shock, doyoung ran after me, cheeks tinted pink.

" yah! i wasn't ready you can't do this to me! " doyoung nagged while chasing me around, making the customers stare at us weirdly.

a guy with a bunny in his hand nagging and chasing after a girl who also has a bunny in her hand in a pet shop.

nothing weird about that right?

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

this story is an absolute mess AHAHA. also doyoung is the CUTEST!! LOOK AT THE GIF AT THE START OF THE STORY 😔🧡anywayss i tried making the story shorter compared to my previous stories. im not really sure which one i should stick to but we'll see :) i've just finished watching Love in Trouble ( Suspicious Partner ) and im currently going through a post-kdrama breakdown :')) if yall watch kdramas you would probably understand what i mean 😅 ALSO THE KDRAMA IS RLY GOOD SO CHECK IT OUT IF YALL WANT TO ^^ i watched like all 40 episodes in 5 days. im not okay. but i learnt a lOt about the law in the kdrama so i rly recommend it !! 

++ iM SUPER DUPER LATE BUT HAPPY ( belated ;-; ) BIRTHDAY TO MY CUTIE CHENLE ❤️❤️🥳🥰 ❤️❤️