J I S U N G ; 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉-𝒾𝓉𝓈

『 every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite  』

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

special thanks to btsloverAori for the request! ❤️❤️

" should i write..even if there wasn't gravity on earth, i'd still fall for you " jisung cooed, his eyes turning into hearts.

" bro wtf no that's so- " haechan looked at his best friend in disgust, just to be rudely interrupted right after.

" yesyes i should. " jisung nodded to himself, as he carefully written down the pick-up line on a piece of light turquoise post-it.

" why do you even ask for my opinion when you don't even listen you dickhead " haechan groaned, rolling his eyes as he buried his head into the stack of assessment books in front of him.

" cause you'll always tease me about it " jisung narrowed his eyes at the boy, who stuck out his tongue in response.

" you deserve all those teasings anyway. i mean what kind of creepy loser would regularly put in post-its with disgustingly sweet pick-up lines into their crush's locker? mAN UP. just talk to her " haechan lectured, jisung letting out a loud sigh completely ignoring the fact that they were currently in the library.

" it's..it's not that simple okay? " jisung used an excuse of his cowardly actions.

haechan snorted, resulting in jisung punching his shoulder.

soon after, soft shuffling were heard and a slightly tall figure appeared in front of the large table.

" hey guys! is it alright if i sit here? there aren't any available seats around " y/n, none other than jisung's first love, appeared out of nowhere, making jisung's eyes grow wide in panic.

" yeah of course " haechan smiled, shooting jisung a glance.

just as she was about to pull out the empty seat beside haechan, he stopped her apologetically.

" i'm sorry but- i was gonna put my backpack here if you don't mind? you can sit beside jisung! i'm pretty sure it's empty " haechan smirked at jisung, which went unnoticed by y/n.

" okayy " y/n slowly took her seat beside a very panicky jisung, who kept on nudging haechan's leg with his as they made silent conversations with their eyes.

" hi jisung " y/n flashed a sweet smile to jisung, sending his heart into overdrive.

" h-hey y/n " jisung attempted to reply cooly, his sweaty palm gripping onto his pen a little bit harder when he felt y/n's bare arm briefly come into contact with his.

haechan chuckled under his breath,seeing jisung's flushed face. she barely  did anything except saying hi and taking a seat beside him. jisung was way too whipped for the girl.

just as y/n was taking out her study materials onto the library table that the 3 shared, jisung's eyes landed on something familiar.

way too familiar 

" m-my post-its?! " jisung let out a startled breath, seeing 5 post-its neatly pasted onto y/n's light blue file. 

his post-its

haechan let out a gasp as well, seeing jisung's handwriting scribbled neatly onto every post-it, shooting him a side glance.

" sorry did you say something jisung? " y/n looked up, completely oblivious.