T A E Y O N G ; 𝒸𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑒́

cliché quote 01 : love is blind 』

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

special thanks to BTSinq for the request! ❤️❤️

" one caramel macchiato please "

" sure. that'll be $4.15 "

" here. keep the change " i passed the cashier a $5 note with a warm smile on my face.

" thank you. here's your receipt. please wait a moment for your order to be served. "

giving one last polite smile, i pulled hae won, my best friend, with me towards an empty table.

" yah! why are you always so nice to everyone. you could've kept that 85 cents to buy me a sweet or something " hae won frowned, squeezing my arm.

" what's wrong with being nice hmm " i cocked one of my eyebrows upwards.

" there's nothing wrong with that of course. you're just. too nice ya know? "

" no i don't know " i teased, keeping my eye on the order screen, awaiting for my number to be displayed.

" tsk. you're too nice for your own good. you've been stepped on by your fake friends your whole childhood y/n "

" pfttt. you're making it sound as though i had a depressing childhood "

" yeah you did "

" yah! you're so annoying why am i even friends with you "

" i ask myself the same thing everyday " hae won sighed jokingly, making me roll my eyes.

" oh my order is here. be right back " i stood up abruptly and strode towards the collection counter to get my drink.

taking one straw, i smiled to myself in satisfaction as i felt the delicious cool drink travel down my throat. humming to myself happily, i walked back to the table, just to freeze in my spot right after.

my breath hitched slightly as my brain processed the sight in front of me.

oh right, i almost forgot the main reason why me and hae won were in this cafe in the first place. hae won had plans with her boyfriend after our classes ended but his classes ended up being delayed slightly because of some technical problem in the classroom. as the single lady i am, i planned to visit the library next door to do some research on the new project i was assigned to. alone of course. but since my dear hae won just can't stand being alone for just a second, i decided to accompany her while we waited for her beloved boyfriend to end his class.

my eyes drooped the moment the sight in front of me. i would be lying if i said that i didn't feel a tinge of pain in my heart for a second.

it was hae won kissing her boyfriend - lee taeyong. passionately i must say.

as cliché as it sounds, i like taeyong. liked? i don't even know anymore. the fact that my best friend is dating my biggest crush brings me some sort of pain that i can't even put into words. it makes me hurt, confused, guilty and all sorts of things. to sum it up, it's basically just messed up.

oddly enough, i couldn't look away or at least walk away. i felt like i was rooted to the ground.

after a few seconds, they pulled away, just to be greeted by a girl 'staring' at the two.

" oh y/n i didn't know you were here. hi! " taeyong smiled, giving me a small wave.

" she accompanied me while we waited for your slow ass " hae won rolled her eyes, hands on her hips.