T E N ; 𝒹𝒾𝓈/𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 ?

nothing turns to hate so bitter as what once was love 』

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

" okay guys let's decide on our seating arrangements on the plane back to Seoul. we definitely wouldn't want the same 'incident' happen again like last year. " taeyong announced to everyone in NCT, shaking his head disappointedly as he recalled what happened previously.

" definitely not. we were this close to getting kicked off the plane because yuta and taeil hyung were fighting over who was to sit beside winwin. and you guys could CLEARLY let winwin sit in the middle but you guys just want him to yourselves don't you? " doyoung sighed, eyes piercing at both yuta and taeil, who were both avoiding eye contact.

" any ideas to avoid any fights and disagreements? " kun asked aloud,scanning the members' faces for answers.

" lets use the random name generator! i found it online and it's sooo cooolll", lucas exclaimed excitedly, waving his phone in the air.

" smart hyung " renjun praised, making lucas smile even wider.

" okay give me a minute. yall can just rest in the lounge a bit while i use the name generator to find your seating arrangements. we have more than an hour before we can board the plane anyway. " taeyong announced again before walking off to the corner of the airport lounge , his eyes glued on his screen.

glancing around the lounge, i spotted johnny slumped on a huge sofa, his legs dangling on the edge.

lol can't relate

pulling my suitcase behind me, i walked towards johnny's direction and took a seat beside him, a lazy grin on my face.

" yooo thanks for joining me man. i was getting lonely " johnny chuckled, leaning on the sofa.

" it's no big deal " i answered simply, closing my eyes for a bit. i really couldn't wait to board the plane so i could finally rest. i could even take a 12 hour nap since the trip back to Seoul from LA was apparently 13h 30min.

" who do you wanna sit with on the plane? i mean if you could choose of course "  johnny lifted his head off the couch to face me.

" probably you. you'll probably leave me alone right? i mean.. not in a bad way "

" yeah man. let me guess, you're gonna take a 10 hour nap? "

" 12 hours "

" close enough "johnny chuckled.

after a minute of comforting silence and me almost dozing off, johnny suddenly nudged my side, continuously bouncing on his seat, making me bounce slightly as well.

" what the hell.. " i groaned, opening my eyes partially.

" taeyong just sent the seating arrangement plan in the group chat. and i got the seat nearest to the aisle! yEs! " johnny cheered, standing up to do a random boogie.

" oH and im sitting in the same row as you too! " he continued, checking out the seating arrangement of the others on his phone.

" oh really? that's cool " my eyes lit up, silently grateful that im not completely surrounded by loud idiots, no offence.

sitting up straight, i fished my phone out of my pocket and went straight to my messages.

29 unread messages from 6 different contacts

' ill read them after i get my nap ' i thought to myself, before clicking on the Non-Cute Things 2K18 group chat.

who the fuck came up with this shitty name anyway?