14 | A L O N G

Hayze cursed in italian as he hung up the phone

Hayze cursed in italian as he hung up the phone. He had just lost the chance to build a green house because of one of the people he was working with. He had already gotten started on the project and had most of it planned out and drawn on his graphic design tablet.

He threw down the pen and got to work on finishing the blue prints he had been working on before he had lunch with River-rose two days ago.

He had been so busy and hadn't seen her for a day because she had online school and he had work. The only way he would get to see her was if they slept in the same room, but to his dissapointment, they didn't.

Hayze's head snapped up when he thought he heard the door click shut. When he heard nothing and saw nothing, he looked back down at his blue prints.

Suddenly, out of corner his eye, he could see a little strand of dark hair peaking out from the corner of his desk and he had to stifle his laughter.

It was his beautiful wife trying to be a sneaky little girl.

He pretended not to see her crawling past his desk before he slowly lifted himself out of his chair and came around behind her while she was busy trying to stay quiet. She crawled around to the other side of his desk and looked up to see that he was no longer sitting at his desk.

"Wha-" She was cut off as Hayze lifted her up into the air and she shreiked when he cradled her into his chest. "You scared me!" She screamed as he spun her around in his arms.

He laughed and trailed tiny kisses along her neck which caused her to giggle into his chest.

"You're so precious," he said as he placed a kiss on her hair. He gently placed her down and straightened out her outfit. "You're wearing the dress i got you."

She smiled and spun around, the dress flowing up to show off her cute little boy shorts

She smiled and spun around, the dress flowing up to show off her cute little boy shorts. "Yup."

"You look so pretty," he said as he pulled her into his chest and lifted her dress above her bum, giving it a generous squeeze with the other hand. He couldn't seem to keep his hands off her.

She squealed and pulled away from him. "You look... handsome," she said quietly, a blush forming on her cheeks.

Instead of teasing her for how shy she was, he pressed a kiss to her cheek and sat down at his desk chair, pulling her down onto his lap.