<3 Shoto Todoroki x Reader (Part 1) <3

I was bored so im coming at chu with some more fanfics <3 I'm gonna make this one extra good bc it's my favorite cinnamon roll~
_____________________________
    You were a student in class 1-A. You were always bullied because you were quirkless but extremely intelligent. You came there under recommendation, as you already know you are very smart. You had few friends because of you being quirkless. Your only friends were Izuku Midoriya, Ochaco Uraraka, Tenya Iida, and your crush Shoto Todoroki. You had liked him for a while now, but just kept it to yourself, scared of what others and him might think. Sometimes you felt like he probably just hung out with you out of pity.
  (Y/n) P.O.V
I was running to class, trying to get there a bit earlier than usual to avoid contact with others. I suddenly felt something big in front of me as I fell backwards, making that big thing fall on top of me. I look up to see my crush, Shoto, on top of me. "U-uh..." I blushed, fidgeting around trying not to make eye contact. I looked up to see him staring at me. I looked away quickly, my blush growing darker. "I-I'm s-sorry" was all I could get out of my throat as I gulped. "He looks so handsome up close.." I thought as I started blushing even deeper than before. "NONONONONONOO!! I shouldn't think about that.." I thought to myself, not noticing I was staring at him. He then suddenly got up and held his hand out for me to grab. "It's ok, here let me help you." He said as I grabbed his hand. I could have swore that I saw a small blush on his face. It soon went away so I just thought it was nothing. "A-ah, Todoroki-kun, t-thank y-you.." I Said looking down at the floor with a light blush spreading across my cheeks. He then smiled slightly with a soft look on his face. "It's fine, (y/n)." He said as you started picking up all of the stuff you dropped. He helped you and you went to class, noticing he was following behind. You smiled to yourself and took your seat. You stared out the window as the room started flooding with kids. Class started and you couldn't help but keep thinking about what happened. "I wonder why he came so early.. maybe?? No, stop being optimistic (y/n).." I soon snapped out of my thoughts as Aizawa yelled "(Y/N)!!" I bolted my head up and made a confused look to signal for him to continue speaking. "What is the answer to this question??" He asked, smirking because he knew I wasn't paying attention. "174.24768" I said after quickly doing the math in my head. Aizawa sighed, nodding because I was correct. I then got lost in my thoughts again, soon being hit with reality again once the bell rang for lunch. I stood and started gathering my things.
Todoroki P.O.V earlier
I felt something small hit my stomach and as I looked down to see what it was, I fell over. I looked down and found (y/n). She was a blushing mess and was mumbling to herself, which I thought was adorable. "U-uh..." is what I heard her say and all I could do was look at her beautiful face. "Damn, (y/n) is so cute when she gets flustered. It makes me want to squeeze the living daylights out of her." I thought as I kept staring at her beautiful (h/c) hair and perfect (e/c) hues. She was beautiful. "I-I'm s-sorry" (y/n) said as I snapped back from being deep in thought. I then got up and held out my hand for her to grab, in case she needed help up. "It's ok, here let me help you" I said as she grabbed my hand. I had a slight blush on my cheeks, feeling honored to hold her hand for as long as I could. "A-ah, Todoroki-kun, t-thank y-you." She said while looking at the floor while still blushing a bit. I smiled at that a bit, "cute" I thought. "It's fine, (y/n)." I said as I saw that she was trying to pick up the things she dropped. I bent down and helped her pick up her things. After that she got up and went to the classroom, me following behind. After I took my seat, I kept staring at (y/n). She was just too cute not to look at. "How can something be so cute and adorable" I thought, wanting to just squish her cheeks like a grandma. Then after what seemed like 2 seconds of me staring at (y/n), the bell rang. Izuku talked to me yesterday about how I should confess to (y/n), and how I would not regret it. After listening to him babble on about (y/n), I agreed to confess. That is why I came early today but obvious things got in the way. Today was the day I had the confidence to confess to my crush. All I can do is hope for the best.
________________________________
What is up my dudes, this is part one of my Todoroki x Reader. I'm trying to do my best so yeah. Also, everyone just please show some love to my baby boy Shoto. He is awesome and has been through thick and thin. Whenever I watch BNHA I always just want to hug him. Just me?...... probably :3 I'm thinking that there will only be 2 parts to this so ye boi. Anyways thank you and cya next time my children °˖✧◝(⁰⁰)◜✧˖°