Denki Kaminari x Cold! Reader Pt.2

Hey y'all!! I'm back with the pt2 for this so please enjoy 😉
_____________________________
    (Y/n) POV
    "Hey, (Y/n), can I ask you something?" Denki asked me. I nodded in response, not really caring much about what he was going to say next. "If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber hehe" he said to me. Well what the actual fudge. "Ugh, thanks.." I responded. "Also, get outta my chair." I said. He made a puppy eyes face and sadly walked back to his seat.
    Class went by slowly as I thought about this. Did he use a pickup line on me?? Bruh can't he just not?? Is what I was thinking for probably the whole class.
    Once lunch came around, I grabbed my lunch and walked over to the lunchroom. I looked for the emptiest table and, after lots of looking, found one with only like 3 kids at.
    I sat down and started eating my lunch in silence. After a few minutes I felt someone sit next to me. I didn't really bother to see who it was because as soon as they sat down they started talking to me. "Hey, (Y/n), I have another question for you." Denki, the all famous boy throughout this whole fan fiction, said to me. "Sure." I responded. "Would you, hmmm.... maybe go out with me?" I stopped eating and almost choked as my throat, for some reason😏, got really dry at that moment. My eyes widened a bit, but soon went to normal again, as I nonchalantly responded with a "Nope."
   He looked at me with disappointment and I almost wanted to laugh out loud. He made puppy eyes and said "Oh ok." In the most disappointed voice like, ever. He got up and started walking away from me, and went around the corner.
    After lunch ended, I walked over to the classroom. When I got back, I saw Denki sitting quietly in his seat, more quiet than usual.. so I decided to sit in my seat and do nothing about it because I don't give an absolute crap, or so I thought.
   3 months later because I'm lazy and don't feel like writing about all this.
    Denki's POV
    As I got into the classroom I saw (Y/n), standing there, as if waiting for someone. She finally saw me and grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the hall. She looked at me with the most straight face and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I've been observing you for some months now, and I know I turned you down before, but I think this feeling in my heart is something... love?? I'm not sure, but it only happens around you and..." she wandered off a bit.
    In a very monotone voice she said very fast, "doyoufeelthesame?"
   I looked at her and started chuckling, which soon turned into laughing. Man, I can't believe it, this girl just asked me out?? Bruh, that was unexpected..
    "S-sure" I finally managed to get out after all my laughing. For a second I thought she smiled a bit but it soon disappeared so I assumed it was my imagination :')
  (Y/n)'s POV
    I'm so happy for some reason now that he accepted, I thought as I was sitting in my seat. Dang, out of everyone in the school, it was that dumbo over there🤧🙏
   Lol but over all else, I think I still love him, just the way he is!
_______________________________
Hey y'all I finally finished it, sorry if it's crappy I honestly feel like they are getting worse and worse ;( welp hope you enjoy!!