Bad Boy!Bakugo x Nerd!Reader

hey hoes i'm back with a better spirit so this was requested by @Bakugoswifu so thank you so much for requesting, enjoy!
———————————————————
Nobody's POV
(Y/n) was walking down the hall with books in hand, looking down at the floor. She was way too PUSSE to look up and accidentally gain unwanted attention-

*BAAM*

Someone had bumped into (Y/n), resulting in the both of them falling down, books everywhere.

"H-hey, i'm so sorry-" (Y/n) started.

"tHE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR DOING NERD?HUH??" The spiky haired blonde yelled while waving his finger in (Y/n)'s face.

"I-I said i'm sorry... i really need t-to get going.." She said as she pushed her glasses up nervously.

"YOU AINT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU PICK UP ALL MY SHIT THAT SPILLED." Bakugo spat.

"O-Ok..." (Y/n) said with a straight face, secretly very irritated.

(Y/n) bent over, on her knees and hands, picking up all of the dropped papers and textbooks.

...

What she didn't know was a red eyed blonde was secretly checking her out with a small blush tinting his cheeks.

The smaller female quickly gave Bakugo his stuff, bowed, then hurriedly ran to her class.

  When she made it to the door, she noticed that she was 15 minutes late to her class.

'SHOOT!! What do i do?!?!? i've never been this late! What will my mom say about this-'

"(Y/n)! What do you think you're doing being*checks watch* 16 minutes late to my class? This isn't like you.. Detention! Now come and sit in your seat."

  (Y/n) just nodded and sadly sat in her seat and just started doodling to take your mind off of the dreaded day to come.

-time skip to after school-

(Y/n)'s POV

*DING DING DING*

The school bell rang signifying the end of the day, but the beginning of dEtEnTiOn for me and others.. UGHHHHHHH

What am i going to do?? How will i explain to my mom that i got detention and that's why i'm late? That stupid Bakugo.. Jerk..

I started making my way quickly and quietly to the detention room. As i made it there, i saw there was only one person there..

Don't tell me we are gonna be the ONLY ones in detention?!? Either this is a nightmare or a really good dream..

Why you ask? I maybe might kinda have a crush on that jerk Bakugo.. I know he's a bully to me but i really like him for some odd reason, but i know he would never like a quiet nerd like me.. I mean there are plenty of other better girls like Mina or Tsuyu or maybe Momo...

"(Y/n)? What are you doing in here? I think you might be in the wrong room.." said your (fav school subject) teacher.

"I-I'm not.. this is the detention room.. r-right?" I nervously asked the teacher.

"I didn't expect that from you, (Y/n). You are usually so good at staying out of trouble." the teacher said with a look of sympathy.

"I-I'm so sorry for d-disappointing you.." i stuttered.

"It's ok, things happen, just take a seat will you?" The teacher gave a small smile.

  I nodded and chose a window seat near the middle of the class because i didn't want to sit in the back with that jerk Bakugo..

"Well i have to go fill out some paperwork for an upcoming school event, please stay in your seats and be good. If i come back and one of you aren't here, it's another detention and we all know that multiple detentions leads to suspension.." the teacher said in a strict tone, soon smiling and walking away.

"Finally, that bitch is gone.." Bakugo said after waiting a few minutes to make sure the teacher left.

"..." i didn't dare comment.. i don't want another detention...

"Hey you, shithead! Come here! NOW!" he said while kicking his legs up on the desk top.

"I-I'm sorry, but i can't. The teacher said for us to stay put.." i said quietly.

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING TALK BACK TO ME? ARE YOU DEAF? I SAID COME HERE AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME!" he spat.

  I got up and rushed to where he was seated and bowed.

"Yes, Bakugo?" I said nervously.

  He reached his hand out and i flinched and closed my eyes, expecting to be hit, but the hit never came. He was..PUTTING HIS HAND ON MY CHEEK?? hUh??!?

  My eyes widened and i just started at his hand that was on my cheek, caressing it slowly.

"You're kinda pretty for a nerd..." he said as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"I-.. Um.. t-thanks." i said.

"THIS DOESNT MEAN I LIKE YOU SHITHEAD, OK?? I DEFINITELY HATE YOUR STUPID FACE!" he said hastily.

  All of a sudden my heart sank and i couldn't hide my disappointment.

"F-Fine.. maybe i do.." he sighed.

"B-Bakugo.. I-"

"Katsuki. Call me Katsuki shithead.." he said.

"Katsuki, i think i like you too.." i said while messing with my fingers.

"That's a relief, nerd." he said as he looked to the side hiding his blush.

"My name is-"

"(Y/n). I'm not stupid." he said staring directly into my eyes.

"That's also a relief." i said while giving a small smile.

  Soon Katsuki grabbed me right here and now, pinning me to the wall.

"Fuck (Y/n), let's make this time alone count.." he said while wearing a smirk.

"K-KATSUKIII!!" i yelled and looked away blushing.

  He got his head right next to my ear and started to whisper.

"Watch out, my beautiful (Y/n), i'm hungry."

KATSUKIIIIIIIIIIIIII YOU AND YOUR STUPID SELF MY HEART AHHHHHH
_________________________
idk how this turned out but i'm back bitches🐸💀 i'm back from the dead and i'm back with a new story! sorry if it sucks and STAN THE BOYZ. ok enjoy and have a great day/night!