Aizawa x Reader

Hey!! So this is like my first actual ff of the year! Hope y'all enjoy! I tried to make this extra good since I was inspired today..
—————————————————

  Nobody's POV

Today was a special day for the poor school U.A. They would later see the chaos cast upon some of them...

  Anyways, (Y/n) was making her way to work, as usual. Nothing out of place, just the regular. She was a new teacher at U.A, she had only been working there for a few weeks now, actually.

  As she approached the rather large school, she met up with a tired looking caterpillar, who goes by the name of Aizawa.

"Hey Aizawa! Did you get enough sleep? You seem tired.. Then again you're always tired..." she said to the lively man.

  He just grumbled in response which made her back up and decide not to mess with him right now.

"Okay I guess I'll be off.." she mumbled. When was he ever going to notice her? She had been waiting for the day, but it never seemed to come...

~Time skip~
  After many tiring classes, (Y/n) was in the final class, one she actually shared with Aizawa. She shared each of her classes with a teacher, since she was still new.

"Oh h-hey Aizawa! Feeling better?" She asked in an attempt to make some chit chat.

  He just looked at her, gave a thumbs up and rolled into a ball on the floor.

  Why is it so hard to talk to him? Am I that shitty of a person- (Y/n)! I thought I told you to cut the swearing habit! Ugh, (Y/n) thought.

  The bell finally rang signaling the start of class. All of the kids were in their seats, except for one. The one and only, Katsuki Bakugo.

"Hey, Bakugo, could you please sit down? Class has started." (Y/n) said to the boy.

"OI, you don't tell me what to do, ya piece of animal shit!" He spat as he yelled.

  (Y/n) looked down, a shadow covering her eyes. If you were at the scene, you knew she was fuming. She was ready to burst.

"Oi, ya deaf or something? I said you're a piece of animal shit, fuckface!" He said as he chuckled.

"I-if I were y-you Kacchan, I w-wouldn't push Mrs. (L/n)'s buttons.." Izuku Midoriya stuttered.

"Well Midoriya, that was wise of you to say, but he has gone too far." The female teacher said with an evil grin.

"COME HERE YOU SHIT HEAD I SWEAR I WILL CALL YOUR MOM AND TELL WHAT YOU ARE DOING IF YOU DONT COME HERE RIGHT NOW AND TALK TO HER ON MY PHONE I WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED FOR CALLING ME THESE NAMES-" (Y/n) was soon interrupted as Aizawa put a hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down, please. Let me handle this. Just call his mother and I will get the rest." He said as he looked into my eyes.

  I just nodded and walked out, but as I opened the door, something crashed through the window.

(Y/n)'s POV

  When I turned around to find the reason for such a commotion I gasped. It was one of the villains! Not just one but a group!