why i left and im lonely and dumb

i feel like i disappoint you guys a lot but please understand that i was going through something tough but after taking time to get myself together, i have calmed down. for anyone that is worried, 2 of my cats were almost taken away from me and for me, these two cats(names are suki and xuxi, they siblings) especially one of them(xuxi), mean a lot to me because i have lost a lot, one of those things being a very loved cat that i've had since i was a toddler. xuxi really reminds me of that lost cat, because she is always by my side, she always wakes me up at like 6 am and both of the kitties sleep with me and love hanging out with me. i just was very sad about it and i just couldn't stop crying. i know it seems stupid to cry over some cats but i'm very lonely and they are some of my only company, they help me through my rough times or when i'm down, they always seem to make me laugh when i'm sad and crying so i was devastated when my family told me they were giving them away. i've been through so much these past few years and they were something finally amazing that came into my life after all these hard years. i know nobody cares but i was really lonely and wanting to get this off my shoulder:/ y'all don't have to read this or care, sorry about ranting, i know there are people going through worse than what i've been through but it still hurts and i just wish some actually good stuff could happen... BUT one good thing that happened to me was this ff so thank you guys for all of the support, i don't know if you understand how much this means to me and i'm so glad you guys support me so much like😭😭 you guys give me a bit more confidence in myself and i really appreciate you guys for being there for me during my hard times even though to y'all i'm just a dumb person writing stories on the internet.. thank you:)