You Better Start Talking, Mike!

Will

"You better start talking, Mike!!" I say, not knowing whether to be scared or mad.
"I'm not Mike," he says, "I'm Richie Trashmouth Tozier and I came all the way from Derry Maine-"
"Wait wait wait! Maine?! How did you even-" I began to say but stumbled over my words, "we found you in a body bag!!"
Richie suddenly blew up, "that FUCK WAD!!! He fucking replaced me with your Mike!!"
I flinched, hugging onto my mom. "Wh-who....?"
Richie clenched his hand into a fist, "my god damn dad!!"
He moved the hem of his shirt up to reveal multiple huge bruises aligning his stomach, "THIS is what he does!!"
Both of my mom and I looked shocked.
"He was getting sick of my annoying personality and I guess remembered that I had a twin in Hawkins, kidnapped him and switched us."
"Does this mean Mike is in Maine?!!" I asked, Richie nodded.
"Tomorrow, you kids need to get everyone together, take my car unless someone has one." My mom says, holding onto my hands.
I got up and ran into my room, grabbing my walkie talkie and running back.
I pressed the button, "is anyone still awake?" I say and let go of the button and waited, "please guys, it's a code red!!"
"What's a code red? Over." Dustin said through all the static.
"Mike, isn't Mike, it's Mike's twin brother!"
Dustin took a second to respond. "You're joking right? Over..."
"I'm not!! Mike is in Derry Maine!"
"Will if you're just making this up-"
Richie took the walkie talkie out of my hand, "Hey! Dustin, right?"
"Uh yeah..."
"Hi, my name is Richie Trashmouth Tozier, I'm 14, 80 pounds, I need glasses or else I'm blind and hell, and I swear like a sailor, so if you don't fucking believe Will you should, from what he's told me, I don't think your little goodie two shoes Mike would casually say 'fuck' on a daily basis."
Richie handed the walkie talkie back to me, "you're welcome."
Dustin sighed, "plan?"
"You better!" Lucas joined in.
"Joyce said we should use her car unless someone finds another car." I say.
"We can use Billy's car again," Lucas said.
"That's perfect. Everyone meet at Max's tomorrow morning, Lucas, ring up Max and El so the know what's going on. Over."
"Got it, over and out."