Explination

Mike

"Mom please explain!" Nancy said, getting anxious.
Mom was practically turning into one of those fancy fountains you would find in a park, but instead of clear, fresh water, it's salty sweat.
"I would like to know as well," Richie said, folding his arms, "why was I 17 hours away from my home?"
Mom takes a deep breath, "so, before I met your father, I lived in Maine. I met this man named Wentworth Tozier, we got married, and when I got pregnant, we got a divorce. When we got the ultra sound and found out we're having twins, we agreed that he would take one twin, and I would take the other. He took Richard, I took Micheal. He wasn't a good husband or father..."
"You got that right." Richie muttered.
"Is that why you went missing, Mike?" Nancy asked, looking in my direction, "so Wentworth could switch you and Richie?"
"I guess, I never really thought about that honestly," I replied.
"Apparently I was so annoying that asshole wanted to switch me with Mike, and you would've had me for a few more years if our friends didn't figure it out quick enough." Richie replied.
"Well we have both of you now," Mom replied, "which is much better then having only one of you."
"Do we have an extra room for Richie?" Nancy asked.
"I'm pretty sure Micheal's bed is a bunk bed, so Richie could just sleep on the top bunk," Mom replied.
"Fuck yes!!" Richie said, punching the air with glee.
"Language!" Dad yells from the back of the kitchen