Romance is in the air

Elias

I wanted to take the next step with Julian, but I wanted to do it my way. I didn't want it in a car or rushed. I wanted it romantic and loving. I wanted to show him how love should be between people.

I rented a room at a bed-and-breakfast and set it all up with roses, petals, and candles. I wanted to make this special.

Now to go pick up Julian. God, I hope he likes it. I waited in the parking lot until I saw him coming out of school. I got out of my car and waited. He walked over to me, and I pulled him into a kiss.

We got into the car and drove to the bed-and-breakfast. I told him I wanted to spend time with him. He didn't know what I planned.

We pulled up and got out of the car. We made our way inside the bed-and-breakfast. Walking hand in hand, I led him to a room. I opened the door and turned on the light.

He looked at it, and his jaw dropped. He stepped inside and looked at the room in awe. I walked up and slid my arms around him from behind.

"I wanted to show you my way," I said as he looked at everything.

He turned to me, and he placed his hands on my face, pulling me into a kiss. I kicked the door closed, and our kiss intensified as we slowly pulled off each other's clothes.

We made our way to the bed and laid down. I pulled out protection and placed it on before making my way inside him, slowly. As I drifted, I kissed every inch of his face and neck. My hands glided gently over his body as I made love to him.

I took my time with him, and our breathing hitched.

"Elias," he breathed as I felt him getting ready to release.

"Julian, I love you, baby. It's okay," I said, breathing hard. Then he found his release as I followed suit. We both groaned as we finished. Damn, that's worth it.

I looked down and saw him crying. I leaned down and kissed his tears away. I knew how emotional this would be for him, but I wanted him to understand how different it is when it's with love.

Afterward, I got up as he laid there. I pulled on some pants and a hoodie. He sat up. "Where are you going?"

"To get food, my love," I said as I walked over and leaned over, kissing him. Then after that, I left to get food for us.

Julian

I got up and pulled on my boxers. I sat on the bed, waiting for Elias. Then all these thoughts went through my mind. What if someone jumped him? What if he got killed? Oh, god, I started crying.

I picked up the phone and called someone. The person picked up the phone on the first ring.

Julian? What's wrong?

"I think something bad happened to Elias," I whispered.

Julian listens to me. You're overthinking again. Remember what I told you. You need to take deep breaths and relax. Your mind is magnifying the issue more than it should. It's part of the anxiety.

Then I heard the door. I stood up and turned to see Elias returned with food.

"I think you're right," I said as I hung up. I put my phone down and started crying.

"Julian?" Elias set the food down and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me as I buried my head into his chest. He held me as I cried, then calmed down.

"Sorry, I thought something bad happened to you," I sniffled.

"Because it happens when you love someone. You worry more about the person," Elias assured me.

I held onto him.

"Why don't we eat and we can talk?" He suggested. I nodded.

We sat down and ate. Then we talked a lot. It was nice to talk to Elias and know that no matter what he won't judge, but will always be honest. It was refreshing to have.

Afterward, we made love again, and it was amazing, just like the first time. After we finished, I cuddled into him as he wrapped his arms around me. That was the thing about Elias; He made me feel safe, valuable, and most loved.

We both drifted off to sleep. I slept peacefully in Elias's arms. It's the best feeling ever.

The next day, I felt someone kissing my back. I stirred and turned my head.

"Morning, baby," he cooed.

"Morning," I yawned.

He leaned in and captured my lips with his. I reached up and placed my hand on the back of his head as he wrapped his arms around me. I could get used to this.

Except we had to get up and dressed. Elias only had the room for one night. Once we showered and dressed, we spent the entire day together. We walked around town, hand in hand, and it felt good.

It felt good not to hide and to be with someone I love. That was until we encountered two guys from school. They spewed names, and Elias took exception and beat the hell out of them.

Did I mention that my boyfriend could beat the hell out anyone and hates stupid people? No, it must have slipped my mind.

Yeah, tats may cover him, but he doesn't take shit from anyone. Well, except me. Love makes you do very dumb things, such as accepting getting whacked in the face with flowers from your boyfriend.

Let's say last night, and today was perfect.