Chapter 25

**five months later**

Thorin's POV

I smiled walking into the training area watching my son and daughter learning their way around all the weapons. Dwalin was personally teaching them along with Kili.

"Adad!" Ruby called and smiled at me. I smiled seeing her holding a small bow in her hands. Kili looked over at me and smiled. "How are they coming along?" I asked and looked over at Ferin as he was practicing with a wooden sward on Dwalin.

"They are catching on pretty quickly. How is Rose?" Kili asked and looked at Ruby. I turned my attention back to my daughter watching as she was trying to shoot arrows at a target.

"She's doing good. Better now that it is just one baby in there. Which is expected, but she is currently still sleeping. The baby was moving a lot last night. I don't think she got much sleep last night." I said frowning.

Kili frowned. "I'm sorry. But don't worry soon you will have the new born in your arms. What do you think it is?" He asked watching Ruby closely calling out to her for her to correct her form.

I smiled and sighed. "I think it might be a boy again." I said smiling. "The Durin line is very common with boys being born into it." I said smiling.

Soon I heard a loud groan come from behind us. Kili and I both turned and looked seeing Rose. Her hair was a mess her eyes had dark circles around them. I frowned and walked over and pulled her into a hug.

Rose snuggled into me, kissing my chin before yawning loudly. She sighed heavily leaning closer. I rubbed her back softly. "How are you doing?" I whispered and set my hand on her stomach only to feel the baby brush up against my hand. I smiled at the feeling and looked at her.

She looked up at me sleepily. "I'm tired and I look like I died." She grumbled and pressed into me and smiled watching the children. "I want them both to learn the sward and bow." She whispered.

"That can be done my Queen." Dwalin said walking over and bowing to her. Rose smiled and pulled away and pushed him up and hugged him tightly. Dwalin laughed and wrapped his arms around her. I smiled big.

I could see it now. I could see how much alike they were. They shared the same hair color, eyes, their laughs were similar almost, both had tattoos; Rose' s were hidden of course; and they had the same temper at times.

"Amad!" Ferin squealed running over to us. I smiled at him. Rose smiled and set her hand on his head. "Hey little one." She said smiling big. "How is the baby?!" He gasped and looked at her stomach and giggle.

Ruby ran over also seeing her mother and giggled. Rose smiled watching her children. "The baby is fine sweetheart. Do you think you like your trainers?" she asked smiling at them.

Ferin giggled and glanced at his uncle then his cousin. "They are ok." he said rolling his eyes. I chuckled and looked at Kili. Kili smiled at us and sighed heavily. Rose smiled and looked at Ruby. Ruby smiled. "They are good." she said smiling and sighed heavily.

Rose raised an eyebrow and looked up at me her hand resting on her stomach. I smiled. "How about you guys take a break and go and get some food in your stomachs you have been in here awhile now." I said walking over and wrapping an arm around Rose. Rose leaned into me and smiled at me before kissing my cheek.

Dwalin grunted and looked at us. "What?" Rose asked looking at him. Dwalin shrugged and looked away. Rose looked at me confused before watching our children run out of the training area heading towards the kitchen.

Kili laughed and followed after them.

Rose looked back at Dwalin and frowned. "Honey, why don't you follow after Kili I will right with you." She whispered and kissed me softly before pulling away walking over to Dwalin. I frowned and sighed following after Kili.