Thank you

Just a quick note before I start with the next chapter, for those of you who have joined me for the first time ever, I also go by the name Theodora, loula is just short for Theodora in my country, I want to tell all of the new comers who don't know me, that I also have another account with a few books I have written, my highlander my heart, and my highlander my heart part two, are similar books to this one, and I'm sure you will find it a joy to read, please do me the honor and read those too.

For all my other faithful fans, words cannot express what I feel write now, I love you all sooooo much!! I do not answer all your comments, not because I don't wan to, but because when most of the time when I try to answer, the wattpad company for some reason deletes it!! Maybe it is because I have been hacked, but know this, I read every comment, every single one of them! I know you all by name! Every single one of you, you are like my children, and I so look foward to reading all your comments!

You have brought me back on the hot list, I am currently number 25, in less than a week you helped me get back on the list!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Please keep the votes going, the more votes I get, the more I want to write! The higher the demand, the more I get busy writing!! I want to reach the top ten chart, and only you can help me do that, it is not because I am selfish or egotistic and want to be on the list for that, but because the top ten list is easy for readers to find the stories, and that means my works will be read by more people, so pleaseeeeee help me. Thank you kindly.

And please honor me by telling all your friends and family to read my books!!!

And I forgot to tell you all, i was introduced to someone who is famous, to get my book, my highlander, my heart in the movies. It is not for sure, and it will take a long while for anything like that to happen, but that is the path I want to take now. Imagine Alexander and Elizabeth's story on the big screen!!

Thank you again for being a part of my dreams come true, may the GOOD LORD bless each and everyone of you with love, peace, joy, health, and prosperity! Xoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxo

And now flip to the next chapter and lose yourself in the arms of hot and sexy Prince Michael!