The King and Queen

The king of Fay's watched the child run away and slide through an open window inside the castle. She stuck her tongue out at him before she closed the window, and pulled the curtains together.

Could what the brat had said be true? Was his wife really not his true soulmate? Was she planning to be rid of him, and this child, was she really Hawks child? Rubbish!! He thought, Fay's can't make children with Druidess's, it's impossible!

Zapping himself back to Fay land, the king paced back and fourth in the Great hall of his castle. He was disturbed with what the brat had told him. Was the queen unfaithful to him? Did she fancy someone else, was she not in love with him?

And what of his feelings? Does he truly love the queen? He always thought he did, but then why did he sleep around on her? Why was he always craving other women? Did she know about his infidelities? He tried to be discreet, not sleeping with the fairies in Fay land, lest she finds out, instead he chose to go to America and sleep with the woman there.

"There you are my love." The queen purred from behind him.

Wrapping her arms around his tapered waist, she pressed her plump lips against his muscled back, then the queen's tongue traced over his bronzed skin, and the king closed his eyes and fell back into the sensation of her.

Her hand slowly lowered to his enlarged erection under his kilt, and she wrapped her hand around it, but the king could not concentrate on what she was doing to him anymore, the brats words were haunting him, and the kings body stiffened to the fairies touch.

"Is something bothering you my love?" The queen asked, and pulled away from him.

"No, I just have a lot on my mind, don't take it personal." He told her, and this marked the first time ever he had lied to her.

Prilla was the love of his life, or so he thought, because now that he pondered on that fact, he realized that if he loved her for real, he would never have wanted to sleep with another, and there had been thousands of them over the years.

Prilla walked around him, and considered what her husband said, "What is troubling you, husband?" She asked him, "tell me, mayhap I can help you." She said, as she dropped to her knees, and pulled up his kilt.

Kalen was disturbed, and he didn't find it sexy that his wife was on her knees at this time reaching for his manhood. Placing his hand on her head, he gently pushed her away, and helped her get up from the floor.

His wife raised an eye brow at him, never before has he ever turn down her advances, and this didn't sit well with her. It confirmed to her that something was drastically wrong. It was not like her husband to keep secrets from her, she will have to drop another potion in his drink tonight, mayhap the last one was wearing off.

Kalen studied his wife's face very carefully, and realized that she was hiding something. Her green eyes were cold, and had a far away look in them. Why had he never noticed that before now? Her beauty has always taken his breath away, but there were many nights that he felt alone, even though she lay next to him in his bed. There was an unfulfilled need in him that he could not shake off. He found solace in the arms of other woman, and until now, he did not realize the depth of what he was doing.

Prilla noticed something different in her husbands appearance. His eyes looked knowing, and his heart grew cold. She must hurry and find Abby before he found her out.

Prilla had struck a hard bargain with the eigth Valkyrie queen who currently sits on the throne. She wants Abby found and killed, to secure her position on the thrown, and Prilla knew that Abby was at Sterlingshire castle, and sent one of her trusted man to kidnap her, in return, the Valkyrie queen promised to give her support in a battle that will overthrow the king from his throne, and then she will rule as Queen of Fay, and place her lover on the throne to be the next King.

For all of you who are reading sweet obsession from my other profile, I want to tell you that I tried to bring that book on this profile, but succeeded in only bringing a few chapters, because of the hacking it stopped me from bringing the rest. I will try again one day this week, the friend who knows more about computers will come and help me one day this week she said, so be patient and soon I will post many many chapters.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxo