A golden vision

As Michael looked on, his eyes feasted on the angel, taking in every inch of her delecate, petite bronzed body, that was curved to perfection. He watched as her firm and round breasts perked upwards and he swallowed, as his shaft immediately tripled in size and throbbed. She reminded him of Aphrodites the Greek Godess, who was the most beautiful woman in the world. Michael took a deep inhalation of breath when the Godess finished bathing and stepped out of the water.

His huge hand cupped his oversized balls, and he shifted them, and continued to watch her as she dressed. His shaft wanted to be inside this beauty desperately, but he knew that that was impossible. She looked pure, untouched, a delecate flower who awaited to be plucked on her viginial bed.

Who was she, what was her name, where did she come from? He wondered. Who were who parents? He would be willing to pay her well just to spend one glorious night with her. He could offer her a place in his castle as the head mistress, and she could live a life of luxury, he knew that he would fall in love with her quickly, for even now, he thought, the feelings inside him were powerful.

Being chief of his clan, he had the right to take as many wives as he pleased. Mayhap he could offer her the position of second wife. He would not let this Godess leave here without talking to her first. He wanted to make her an offer she would not refuse. He wanted her desperately!

Lifting himself up from behind the bushes, Michael hurried up and walked towards her, because she was already preparing to leave. As soon as she realized that he was coming towards her, she tensed and took a step backwards.

"No need to fear my lady." Michael said, in a deep and rich voice, "I saw you bathe, and made a decision to claim you mine! I offer you twenty pieces of gold a week to have your services in my bed for at least a year, and if I desire to keep you after that, the price will double. If your are a virgin, of course, the amount of the gold will triple!"

The Godess eyed him, and she didn't look to happy, thought Michael, "Fine, I will give you five times the amount, but I better get my money's worth!" He said, and shifted the position of his shaft, "My shaft is throbbing, so follow me to my chambers, and let's get to know each other, you can please me while I decide if you are worthy of all the money I will give you."

The Godess lifted an eyebrow, but said not one word. Michael knew this kind of women, who played hard to get, just to raise the price to an unheard of amount! Her parents probably trained her from birth for this opportunity.

The Druid Prince grabbed her by the shoulders and drew her in his strong and possesive arms. "Talk to me wench, your driving me mad! What's your asking price?" He said hoarsely. He was mad with desire, and could wait no more, and he dropped his head, and claimed her plump lips brutelly, as he rubbed his throbbing shaft on her.

Please vote and comment, thank you kindly. Xoxxoxxoxoxxo