Honeymoon Fay style

Michael had thought a lot about how he would give Kyra the best honeymoon ever. He wanted his wife to experience a feeling on her honeymoon that would last a lifetime. The Prince was gifted with many talents, and magical powers, and knew that he would have to combine the two and give his wife what she so richly deserved.

Having many friends around the world, of this dimension, and dimensions into other spheres, he decided to visit an old friend of his, who went by the name of Hawk. Hawk was Fay, a fierce and powerful warrior who was second in command to the Fay king. He was a giant, muscled, handsome Fay, who graced the courts in Fayland with his powerful appearance. Every single female, wether she was Fay or human wanted him.

He was sexy, hot, and very sensual, and not ever has a female ever walked away from him feeling unsatisfied. He was a pleaser, a teaser, and a giver, making sure that every woman he bedded was left with a smile on her face. They all begged for more, and he lived just to give them what they wanted.

But that's not all Hawk was, he was arrogant, powerful, strong and deadly, a lethal combination, and only a fool would mess with him. Hawk had a strong position at Fay court, because the king favored him, and gave him powers beyond belief, to be used only for the better good of his people.

Michael had met Hawk hundreds of years ago during a battle which Hawk came to his rescue, and after that they became fast friends. The Druid was invited to the magical land of the Fay where he was taught by the fairies how to make love in a way that had every single cell in his body trembling with lust. Oh he was a frequent visiter after that, and had slept with almost every fairy on the land except for the queen of Fay, Prilla. Hawk had warned Michael to stay away from her, because the king would castrate him if he were even to look upon his beautiful queen in a lustful way.

In the land of Fay, everything was magical! All day long the fairies sprinkled colorful stardust in the air and had everyone feeling like they wanted to make love all the time. They all slept with each other, and the courtyard was always full of couples enjoying sexual pleasures, orgies was very common in broad daylight, because the Fay's didn't think that sleeping with each other was a sin, they enjoyed it, and flaunted it everywhere.

They were ethereal beings who actually listened to the vibration of the universe and lived in an enchanted dreamland where they danced, made love, and were endowed with the power of magic, they knew how to spread the wealth of love everywhere, until one crossed them, then they turned lethal.

This is where Michael decided to bring his wife to for their honeymoon. He wanted to make love to her in Fay land where every touch would feel intensified by a hundred times more. He wanted to gift his wife a few nights of crazy love that will have her trembling in his arms and begging for more. He was a magnificent lover, but he knew that he would be ten times better if sprinkled with the stardust.

With his wife in his arms, he created a portal to Fay land, and stepped right through it, as Kyra watched with fascination around her at the magical land of the Fay. Placing her down on her feet, Michael took her hand and pulled her gently with him into the Fay courtyard, and was greeted by a dozen fairies who threw scented flowers in the air as they danced around them, in sparkling short colorful dresses.

They were the most beautiful creatures Kyra had ever seen, and watched with fascination as the fairies sparkled when they twirled around in rhythm to the music that was heard across the courtyard. Strings of harps, fiddles, tambourines, and cymbals, creating a heavenly sound that hypnotized you into a state of euphoria.

Well my dear fans, a fan by the name of XxcafeinexX mentioned something in her comment that Edwards love story should be a whole other book, and I agree!!!!! So Edwards story will kick off where this one ends. I will not mix the two love stories together, so that leaves me with a need to fill this story, so after much thinking I decided to bring out the world of the Fay's. Hawk will be a huge character in this book and will of course be Nessa or Lanie's soulmate. I am very excited about this, and of course I know, I didn't forget about Eva, or the witches, or the ruby ring and all that stuff, but I want Michael and Kyra to enjoy some beautiful time away from all the bad things in life. I want them to fall in love with each other all over again, and be blissfully happy before bad things happen to them all over again! So in the meantime, we will watch as love blossoms between Michael's sister and Hawk. I want to dedicate this chapter to XxcafeinexX, because of her, I came up of the idea to introduce to you all Hawk!!!! Thank you XxcafeinexX !!!

I am always open to new ideas, do not hesitate to tell me yours, once again thank you for your love and support, they mean the world to me!!!! Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxo