Hormones bouncing around

Kyra's hormones were bouncing out of this world. She was a raving b@tch, and no one was able to be around her for more than two minutes without being chewed up by her. Her doting parents tried to calm her down, but she was crazy with rage.

Michael was constantly on her mind, and the more she thought about him, the more angry she would get. She trusted him like a fool, and look where it got her, she thought, never again will she fall victim to a man!

The princess hands rubbed around her huge stomach, and she let go of all the anger, and hurt inside her. Her baby was the only one that could ease her frustration. She loved him more than she loved her own life. She only had one more week to deliver her child, and Michael would miss this precious moment when his child entered the world.

The baby Druid inside kyras stomach was smarter than any other person who ever existed. He used one hundred percent of his brain even though he was not born yet. He was Michael's clone, with the exception that he had super sonic powers. Every cell in his body was growing faster than the speed of light, he knew things that haven't even happened yet. He knew the past, present and future, and he was super excited to be born. He had many powers and talents, but the best thing about him was that he was pure love. He had goodness inside him, and he wanted to help his brother who was already born, and is now evil. He loved his brother with all his heart and he would do what ever it took to bring him at peace, and fill him up with goodness again.

On the mountain top, the Goddess stood and looked down far far away towards Sterlingshire. Her heart ached to be in her husbands arms, but she could not forgive him what he has done to her. He single handedly destroyed all her dreams.

Pushing a few strands of hair away from her face, Kyra closed her eyes and allowed the warm breeze to caress her velvety skin. Images of Michael lying naked on the beach filled her mind, and a sudden blast of need for him consumed her. Her trembling lips whispered his name, as the tears glided down her beautiful face.

"Stop It Kyra, he betrayed you!" She told herself angrily, "he doesn't love you!"

And the aching pain in her heart tightened again, and she was overwhelmed with grief, and did not hear anyone walk behind her, until she felt the blow to her head, before she passed out, and fell to the ground. Her attackers threw their head back and roared with laughter, knowing that they will get a hefty price for her when they return to East wick castle.

Thank you for your votes and comments.xoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxo