#Two

Yoongi clicked the button that would take him to the next step. It was an introductory page- explaining the foundation and what it serves.

Yoongi forced himself to concentrate hard on every sentence. He didn't want to miss anything that may be important. One thing he realized, was that he'd forgotten what they were called. Just the name put him into a soft-ish mood but, he shook his head and continued reading:

WHAT IS A "TINY"?
- A Tiny is someone born of a genetic mutation that has mixed human genes with animal genes, creating a "hybrid" sort of human. This mutation occurred back in the 17th century Europe. Since then, the species seemed to die out until illegal breeders brought them back again in the early 1900's.

WHAT MAKES THEM SPECIAL?
- Just like the name suggests, they are tiny. When a Tiny is born, they are about the size of a baby rabit.
- Tiny's grow on love and affection. As odd as it sounds, it's what they require. If you treat them right, your Tiny will be fully grown quickly.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- NEVER call your Tiny weird or anything along this line. THEY ARE JUST LIKE US but born a little differently. They couldn't help it. So, don't make them feel bad about it.
- ALL TINYS ARE DIFFERENT. Everything on this list does not apply to every Tiny.
- They are sensitive: their feelings can be hurt easier than yours, so be aware of what you say to them if it is not entirely positive or welcoming.
- Tinys are very clingy. So, if you like your personal space, then go ahead and click off this page. Tinys need someone they can depend on and feel protected by.
- FEMALE Tinys have heats, so be aware of that. For more information on this go to https://tinyheats.com/
- DON'T LEAVE YOUR TINY ALONE FOR VERY LONG: Most Tinys hate being alone.
- Make sure your Tiny is happy and feels loved. This is probably the most important thing. Most Tinys at the rescue have been kept as pets. Again, they are HUMAN JUST LIKE US and nothing less.
- During the growing processes, make sure they are eating well. They can tend to not eat due to changing in hormones. Also during this process, they need a lot of sleep as well as interaction.
- DO NOT ABANDON YOUR TINY: Abandoning your Tiny can cause them to become depressed. This may end in suicide or death from heartbreak.

OTHER NOTES:
- Make sure they are grooming properly during early stages of growing.
- Once finished growing, they're just like you and me. They'll often grow out of the animal-like features they developed hundreds of years ago.

Yoongi sat back in his chair. That was a lot of info to take in at once, but, he understood most of it.

He personally knows a Tiny so it wasn't that hard to grasp the concept. You wouldn't know that Taehyung was a tiny unless you knew him personally. He has a job at a library down the road- does everything a normal human does.

Though, when Jungkook got Taehyung, the boy was less than a foot tall. He had ears and a tail to match his brown hair (which have since gone away). He still has tiny "fangs" though, and Jungkook hopes those never go away.

Yoongi scrolled down the page further and came to the place where you submit an application.

Should he really? Well, it's just to try out. Not a for sure thing.

______________________________

AGE: 21

LOCATION: Seoul, South Korea

NAME: Min Yoongi

EMAIL: minyoongi94@XXX.com

PHONE NUMBER: +X-XXX-XXX-XXXX

LIVING SITUATION:

Alone ☑

With legal guardians ☐

With a spouse ☐

With a roomate ☐

With Child(s) ☐

-

Apartment ☑

House ☐

Condominium ☐

-

Renting ☐

Bought ☑

Loan ☐

OCCUPATION: None. Wealthy parents who won't let me work for my own money.

HOBBIES: Taking walks often, reading, making things out of pipe cleaners. I swear I'm 21. And cooking, traveling, and spending time with close friends.

INCOME: $120,000/year but subject t9 change.

I DRINK/SMOKE: No.

I AM LOOKING FOR:

Male ☑ _________
as: spouse

Female ☐ __________

__

SUBMIT ☑

CANCEL ☐

__

THANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION! WE WILL HAVE RESULTS BACK WITHIN 24HRS!