#Six

"You've been approved." Jiyeon said over the phone. Yoongi's face lit up in excitment.

"Really?"

"Yeah, we'll have some stuff delivered to you, soon and we can set a final date for us to bring Jimin down. Or- you can come get him yourself. It's up to you."

"What do I do if he doesn't like me?" Yoongi wondered, still fearing that Jimin might not like him.

"Yoongi, don't worry. He gets excited every time I bring you up. He's always asking about when he gets to meet you. I seriously doubt he won't like you." Jiyeon chuckled.

"I can come up there any time. Preferably after the items havw been delivered so I can set everything up beforehand."

"Yeah, yeah, of course. We can have it to you by Tuesday. It's up to you when you wanna come up. Also, according to my boss, it's mandatory that you stay a little while after meeting him just so we can see how you two get along."

"That's fine with me."

"Also, Tinys tend to get really cold very easily while they're still small so make sure he's warm at all times. We don't want him to get sick."

"Don't worry, I'll keep him warm." Yoongi smiled to himself.

"Good, also, remember that he is allergic to eggs. It's not a bad allergy but it does make him sick and all that so we try to avoid it."

"Mhm, I won't forget that."

"Hold on a sec-" she said and Yoongi could hear muffled talking in the background, "Jimin says hi."

"Tell him I said hi and ask him what kind of food he likes because I've got to go shopping later today."

"He says Mac & Cheese, rice pudding, apples, and any fruits in general." Jiyeon told Yoongi after consulting with the Tiny boy sitting on the desk in front of her.

"Mkay, tell him I'll try my best to get all that."

"Aw, he's getting all shy, now." Jiyeon laughed. Yoongi could hear Jimin giggling in the background and just the sound made his heart flutter.

"From looking at the schedule, I think we can have his things delivered by Wednesday. So, with that, when do you think would be a good time for you to come? He keeps wanting me to ask you that now."

Yoongi could hear Jimin shouting incoherent words in the back and Jiyeon just laughing.

"Friday, maybe. Friday will be the best day. Or does he want me to come on Thursday? Either day works."

"I just put Jimin back cause he needs to eat but I'm sure Friday will be a better day. He's nervous, though he seems excited. Be slow when you approach him for the first time. I don't want him to get scared."

"I'll be careful, don't worrrrry~" Yoongi assured.

"Alright, I'll tell him you'll be here Friday. And, we'll hopefully have his stuff to you by tomorrow. Thank you, again, Yoongi."

"Of course, Jiyeon." Yoongi smiled and the two ended the call.

°

Jimin's things arrived the day that Jiyeon said they would, only far earlier in the day than Yoongi thought. Though, seven a.m isn't exactly super early, it's early to a tired Yoongi who barely slept that previous night.

Still, he woke himself up quickly and began to unpack the few boxes. Yoongi was quite surprised to find his bed was a dog's bed but hey, they seem comfortable. Along with the bed set came two pillows and two pastel blue blanets plus a white one. The bed was pretty big compared to the size Jimin was at right now. But, it gives him room to grow.