#Twenty-Three

"That thing looks scary, Yoonie." Jimin observed, looking at the MRI machine in front of them.

"I know it does, and I'm sorry, baby. But, it'll be over soon. After this we can go get food somewhere and just spend the day out, okay?" Yoongi assured and kissed his boyfriend's head. They were currently at the Tiny clinic in downtown Seoul near the  Dongdaemun Market. They were thinking about visiting the Paper Art Museum that's near them if it's not too crowded.

Jimin nodded and took a seat on the mental bed. He swung his legs back and forth in anticipation. Yoongi didn't like seeing Jimin so scared but they both just wanted to know if Jimin had the mutation or not. It's better to just get it done with. Jimin felt bad because of the pricy bills but he often forgets that Yoongi's a non-working millionaire child, for lack of batter explanatory/descriptive words.

The IV was inserted into his arm and Jimin laid down on the table, "You'll be okay, I promise." Yoongi kissed his lips and was told to exit the room. He sat there for a few minutes as the computers and the machine booted up and began running.

He was called over by a doctor who began pointing to random things on the screen. He brought up a picture of the body of another male Tiny Jimin's age and put the two next to each other.

"See the difference?" The doctor asked.

"Not really." Yoongi chuckled, just wanting this to be over faster because he knew Jimin was probably panicking inside there.

"Understandable. Anyways, see this tiny, tiny dark spot right there?" He pointed to a place on Jimin's lower abdomen.

"Yeah."

"That's not there in this image. Now, if we bring up your friend Taehyung's and compare the two. They've got the same dark spot."

"So that means..."

"Mhm, I mean, this is kinda crazy. What are the odds that we get two cases in the same city?" The doctor seemed almost bewildered.

"So that means he does have the mutation?" Yoongi asked.

The doctor nodded, "So, unless you two want a baby. I'd suggest stopping by the store on your way home, if you get what I mean." He laughed and nudged Yoongi's arm, "You can go in and get him, now. Though, with his permission we'd like to run some blood tests. We'll compare the sample with other samples of Tiny's with this mutation. We just need to see if there's something more that causes this or it simply is just a mutation."

Yoongi nodded.

"Machine is off. You can go in and get him after my nurse takes the IV back." He opened the door and let himself and Yoongi out.

"So, you do have the mutation." The director told Jimin straight out. Yoongi could see an obvious amount of blood drain from Jimin's face, "With your permission, we'd like to take a blood sample." The doctor went on to explain why they needed the sample and for what. Jimin hesitantly agreed and walked with Yoongi to another room.

Yoongi held his hand tight as they began the painful process of drawing a blood sample. After which, Yoongi half-carried a loopy Jimin to the car. They agreed just to head home seeing that Jimin was just too tried to do anything else. They stopped for ice cream on the way home, though, just as Yoongi had promised.

"So, I uh... What do we do?" Jimin asked.

"What do you mean?"

Jimin shrugged, "About this, I guess." He was talking about the fact that he's got the mutation Taehyung has, meaning it's a possibility he has the ability to get pregnant. Though, like said before, sometimes Tinys have the mutation but nothing else that would actually result in the developing of an embryo.

Yoongi bit his tongue, "We've just got to be careful, I guess."

Jimin nodded and the two were silent the rest of the way home. There was no right way to talk about it and the subject felt overall awkward. There would be no room for any chance of further discussion that day, as Jimin went inside and immedietly passed out on the couch.