#Thirty-Nine

"They've got a lead on him." Jimin spoke, hands shaking violently. He stared at the floor, eyes unmoving. Chills ran down Yoongi's spine.

That's good. Right?

That means Haru is okay?

Jimin shuffled his feet over to Yoongi and hugged him. The two stood in the kitchen holding each other for what felt like hours. Their minds were running rampid with various situations.

Yoongi's hands absentmindedly ran up and down Jimin's back; comforting him in the best way he could think. They both want their baby back so, so bad. It's so weird and different not having him around. Haru is the most wonderful, loving, rowdy boy they've met. He takes after Jimin and Yoongi perfectly.

He's got Jimin's nose, most importantly. He has such an adorable nose. But, Haru's eyes are all his own.

"What if something happened to him, Yoongi? Do you think-" Jimin began rambling but Yoongi stopped him.

"Don't think like that, sweetheart. He's okay."

"But the person on the phone was so... Emotionless as they spoke. I couldn't tell if if was good or bad news."

"Maybe they don't know, either." Yoongi sighed internally and reached his hands up. He laced his fingers through Jimin's hair and began to pepper his face with kisses.

At first, Jimin was hesitant.

"Yoongi, stop-"

But soon enough, Yoongi had lulled Jimin back into Little Space. This is their best option, right now. Yoongi just hopes this will keep Jimin happy and unworrying. It usually does- or so it seems on the outside.

°

It was probably around three or so in the morning when Yoongi got the call. The police had found their little boy. But, he wasn't in the best condition. So he'd been rushed to the hospital.

Jimin hadn't slept barely any since the day they got the call that the police had a lead on Haru. That was five days ago. Tonight, however, Jimin was finally sleeping. Yoongi wanted to wake Jimin up but the other half of him didn't.

Yoongi grabbed his phone, shoes, and a jacket before leaving the bedroom and going into the kitchen.

"Hello?" Jungkook's groggy voice answered from the other side.

"Hey, Kooks. They found Haru so I'm about to run down to the Children's Hospital. I don't want to wake Jimin. This is the first he's slept well in the last five days. Is it possible for you or Tae to come over? Just so in case he wakes up he isn't alone?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll be right over. Hurry, go get your baby. Don't worry about Jimin. We've got you covered."

"Thank you so much, Kook."

"Anything, Yoongs."

They ended the call and Yoongi rushed out to his car. He hopped in and hurriedly started the engine. He hurried down the empty dark roads into the city.

There were a multitude of police cars parked out front. He knew He was in the right place.

He jogged to the main lobby and was met by Officer Kyung; the man who arrested his father.

"Where is he?" Yoongi asked.

"Right this way," Officer Kyung lead him through a few hallways and into a small room. There his baby was sitting on a small bed. There was a large bandaged wound around his chest ans his face was a little scratched up but he was overall fine.

"Daddy!" The little boy who was only months old called out. Yoongi was shocked. He'd never heard Haru speak before. Even the doctors and nurses looked at him in surprise. Yoongi rushed over and picked the baby up who immedietly latched on and began crying.

"Shh, it's okay sweetie. You're safe now. Daddy's here." Yoongi started crying, himself. He held the little boy tight against him. It felt like a million pounds had been lifted off his chest.

For the remainder of the night, Yoongi sat and talked to the officers who were on site when Haru was found. The captors had been detained. But, this also meant Yoongi and Jimin had to go back to court. Hopefully, however, these are the same guys who initially tried to kill Jimin and Haru before he was even born. Or are at least associated with them.

They know they'll find out after further questioning Yoongi's father.

Yoongi's phone began to ring with Jungkook's contact lighting up the screen. He couldn't help but think something was wrong.

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"Hey, Yoongi. We're in the lobby. All four of us. Jimin's getting stitches so he won't be out for about half an hour but Taehyung, Mari, and I are out here if you need anything."

"Why the fuck is Jimin getting STITCHES?"

"He uh... See when I walked in, Jimin was in the corner of the living room, crying with his hands over his ears so I assumed the voices were getting to him again- which they were. But, there was also a couple broken glasses on the floor. His hand and face was covered in blood. Needless to say I had a mini heart attack. But, he's fine now. Just lost some blood so he's kind of dizzy."

Yoongi sighed in relief, "Okay, thank you. You three can go home and get back to sleep. I'll bring Jimin home."

"No, no. We want to stay. You two have been through a lot. It's best if we stay for moral support."

"Alright, but don't get mad at me when Tae and Mari are cranky later today. Not my fault anymore." Yoongi teased.

"Whatever, see you soon, Yoongs."

"Yea, you too, Kook."

▫☁❇☁▫