#Thirty-Five

Yoongi sat down at his computer and anxiously waited for it to boot up. He tapped a pen on the desk and bounced his leg up and down.

To say he was freaking out is an understatement. Yoongi was completely bewildered and wasn't even sure if he could believe his own eyes. Maybe it's the lack of sleep that's making him hallucinate.

He opened Google and clicked on the search bar.

Google

Why is my 2 month old son walking?

The search engine ran for a few moments before stopping and giving him the results. Yet, he didn't find what he needed to know.

Haru hadn't ever crawled, stood, or anything. But, this morning when Yoongi sat him down on the play mat, Haru just stood right back up and walked after Yoongi.

Jimin wasn't home right now. He was over with Taehyung, Jungkook, and Mari for the day. Yoongi stayed behind with Haru because he'd had a horrible headache all day. It just wouldn't go away. This, again, was probably caused by lack of sleep.

Yoongi sighed and shut his computer off. Maybe Haru is just a quick learner? It's possible.

The young man walked back into the baby room. Haru was sound asleep in his crib, now. Yoongi just stared lovingly down at the little boy. It's still hard for Yoongi to grasp the concept of being a dad. This little boy is his. He and Jimin created him. Even Haru's heterochromed eyes... Yoongi and Jimin made that.

Having a baby makes Yoongi feel so old. Yet, he's only twenty-four years old. Jimin is twenty-two. This little gazing session, however, was interrupted by Yoongi's phone ringing in the kitchen. Assuming it was probably Jimin or his mother, he hurried out of the baby room and to grab his phone.

"Hello?" Yoongi answered. It was Taehyung.

"Hey, Yoongi. So, we've got a bit of a problem. Jimin locked himself in the bathroom again. Jungkook and I have been trying to get him out. I've been trying to put Mari down for a nap for the last twenty minutes, too. She, like, knows there's something wrong with Jimin or something."

"I'll ne right over. Did something spark this? Or, was it completely spontaneous?"

"Ah, I'm not sure. He just jumped up and ran away. It's the voices again, I'm sure. But, I feel like there's something else bothering him. I think he's going through postpartum depression. Er, is just starting it. I'd recommend getting him in to the doctors soon. They can help, I think."

"I'll talk with him after I get him home and to calm down. I haven't noticed any symptoms but I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for calling me, I'll be right over."

"Bye, Yoongs."

"Bye, Tae." Yoongi hung up and sighed. He grabbed his wallet, keys, and returned to the baby room. He gently picked Haru up from his crib. The little baby yawned and stretched his arms. Yoongi couldn't help but smile.

He buckled Haru into the carseat and headed for the car. A list of possible set-off's ran through his head. Jimin seemed perfectly fine this morning and even last night. But, Yoongi feels like, that since the baby was born, he and Jimin were losing that tight bond they once had.

This pains Yoongi and he knows he needs to do something about it. Yes, they sleep cuddled up with each other every night but the air just doesn't feel the same. Maybe Yoongi has been too preoccupied with the baby to notice something going on with Jimin?

Yoongi stopped the car outside of Taehyung and Jungkook's apartment. He carried Haru's carseat with him to the front door and knocked. It was answered quickly by Taehyung who bounced his daughter on his hip.

"We got him out of the bathroom. He's in the bedroom." Taehyung pointed Yoongi towards a door and set sleeping Haru on the floor by the counter. Yoongi opened the bedroom door slowly to reveal Jimin latched onto Jungkook, crying his eyes out.

"Tinys get really attached to their mates, so if they feel even slightly disconnected or that their mate might be losing interest in or love towards them, it doesn't bode well. Especially with Jimin, you've got to be very careful since he's got schizophrenia."

Something Ji told Yoongi about Tinys flashed into the front of his mind. Yoongi knew about this, yes, but didn't think anything of it. At least, not recently. How could Yoongi have been so stupid? They've both been so busy with the new baby that Yoongi stopped thinking about Jimin's specific needs. It's often that Yoongi forgets Jimin is anything but human.

"Yoongi?" Jimin sniffled and raised his head from Jungkook's shoulder. Yoongi hurried over and took Jungkook's place.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I didn't notice- God, I feel terrible." Yoongi wrapped his arms tightly around Jimin, pulling him close. Jimin immedietly did the same. He released a deep sigh and burried his face in Yoongi's neck. Yoongi could feel Jimin's tears against his skin. His heart hurt so bad.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had Haru out of his carrier and on his lap. Taehyung had passed out in Mari's room in the rocking chair with her on his chest.

There was a knock on the door and Jungkook jumped up to answer it, carrying Haru with him. He opened the door to reveal two men standing there, both wearing glasses and black fedoras.

"Can I help you?" Jungkook asked with his usual bright and cherry smile. The men said nothing. The man on the left reached for something on his side and Jungkook's blood ran cold.

The man on the left raised his hand and positioned the familiar, menacing object. Jungkook stared stared straight at it, frozen solid. The man on the right reached out and said, "Give us the baby." 

Jungkook shook his head, never taking his eyes off of the gun. The clock made Jungkook shut his eyes in fear. Haru was taken from Jungkook which caused the baby to wake up and begin crying.

At this, the two new parents busted out of the room and into the kitchen. All they saw was the last streak of black on their coats and Jungkook standing frozen by the door.

"Jungkook- What-?"

"They took Haru... They took Haru!" Jungkook shouted and ran for his phone, fumbling to call 911. Yoongi ran out the door and towards the railing. He saw not a single soul.

They were gone.

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: Anyways, don't forget to smash that like button and subscribe...