#Thirteen

"Hey, Jiminie?" Yoongi asked, setting Jimin down on the counter.

The Tiny looked up at Yoongi, wondering what he was going to say. There was a concerned tone in the older's voice that slightly frightened Jimin. But, he shouldn't have to worry. He's with Yoongi. He knows Yoongi won't hurt him like the others before him did.

"Yeah?"

"I just want to talk to you about something, real quick. But first, do you want some of that left-over rice pudding?"

Jimin nodded eagerly.

"What is it?" The Tiny wondered, fiddling with his fingers.

"So, I was talking to Ji the other night... I think you were half asleep when I came to bed that night but anyways, she told me you had schitzophrenia." Yoongi mentioned calmly, pulling the plastic carton from the fridge.

"Oh..." Jimin whispered.

"It's not a bad thing, don't worry." Yoongi sat down on the kitchen floor, holding Jimin in his lap, "I just want you to know that."

Jimin sniffled and nodded.

"Come here, don't cry." Yoongi said and pulled Jimin up onto his chest, "It makes no difference in the way I see you or how I'll treat you. I'm not like your previous homes." Yoongi kissed Jimin's head.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm, I'm sure. I love you, Jiminie." Yoongi whispered the last sentence.

"I love you too, Yoonie." Jimin muttered and wipped his tears with his fists.

"I just want you to... Talk about it. Explain it to me the best you can, so I can help you with it. I can make you feel better." Yoongi brushed his fingers through Jimin's hair.

"I... It's just these voices. They always tell me that I'll never be good enough, and that I'm weird looking and unlikable. My old homes used to call me a freak because of it." Jimin's voice wobbled as he spoke. Yoongi could feel his heart breaking at just the mere thought of him being abused for something he was born with.

"I promise I'll never say anything like that to you. You aren't a freak. You're a wonderful boy who deserves all the love in the world." Yoongi hugged the Tiny close.

"I don't deserve you, Yoonie." Jimin sighed, "You're too nice to me."

"What, do you think I'd be mean to you? No, my beautiful boyfriend deserves the whole world and nothing less." Yoongi laughed, making Jimin giggle shyly. He stood up off the floor and sat Jimin back down on the counter.

"Here," Yoongi handed Jimin the small bowl of rice pudding.

°

Jimin groaned and squeezed his eyes shut, "Everything hurts."

"I know, it's just growing pains. I would give you some pain meds but Ji said you're not allowed to have any."

Jimin sighed, "I know. It's apparently dangerous because of my size."

"Do you wanna take a warm bath? It'll help. Or, I can grab the heated blanket off my bed and wrap you up in it."

"Blanket, please." Jimin muttered.

"I say we go out and look at Christmas lights. It's really pretty at night all around town. Plus, we have nothing to do." Yoongi suggested.

"Mhm, let's do that." Jimin nodded and clung to Yoongi's shirt as he walked to their bedroom.

°

Yoongi walked into the apartment, feeling that the air was colder than usual inside. He went over to the thermostat and turned on the heaters.

He then went over to the couch where Jimin was sleeping, wrapped in his blue blanket and shivering slightly. Jimin had come down with a cold the previous day. Yoongi had been out to get cold medicine for the boy, leaving Jimin behind per the younger's request.

Yoongi picked Jimin up carefully and carried him like a baby, cradled in his arms, into the kitchen. Jimin is a heavy sleeper nowadays. Yoongi grabbed the shopping bag from the table and took it into his room where he set it on the bed. He laid Jimin down in his bed, tucking the blankets around him. Yoongi kissed the Tiny's head and went back to his own.

He shrugged off his coat and shoes, throwing both items into the closet. Since Jimin was asleep, he'd have to give him his medicine in the morning.

"Yoongi?"

Well, now Jimin is awake.

"Yeah?" Yoongi got up from the bed and walked over to where Jimin lay. He sat up and rubbed his bloodshot eyes.

"I'm cold."

"I know, I'm sorry. I turned on the heaters so it'll get warmer, soon." Yoongi said, picking Jimin up and placing him into his spot on Yoongi's chest, "I got you some cold medicine. I got the grape flavor cause I know you like that."

Jimin coughed a few times, "Thank you, Yoonie."

"Mhm, here, I'll get you some." Yoongi sat Jimin down on the bathroom counter and ruffled his hair a bit.

The older came back a few minutes later with a spoon. Yoongi poured a small amount- well, the amount that was right for Jimin- and held it out. Jimin gulped it down, slightly gaging in the process.

"You'll feel better in the morning." Yoongi said and pecked Jimin's lips before picking him back up. Jimin had grown a lot in the last few weeks which has made his body hurt a lot; but it's good overall. He's now around 3 feet tall.

"Sleep with me tonight, I'll keep you warm." Yoongi placed Jimin in the bed.

"No, I don't wanna get you sick." Jimin shook his head. For the past few days, he's been refusing to sleep in the same bed as Yoongi, afraid that he will give him his sickness.

"I don't care, I miss you there. Plus, you're with me all day every day so who's to say you won't get me sick then?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow.

"I know. You know I don't like sleeping alone but I just don't want you to get sick." Jimin pouted a little, bunching the sheets in his hands.

"Hey, listen to what I'm saying, baby. You won't get me sick, I promise." Yoongi smiled and climbed into bed, hoping that would convince Jimin to sleep there.

"I guess," Jimin sighed and crawled up into Yoongi's arms.

☁