#Fourteen

"Go away! S-Stop! Leave me alone!" Jimin sobbed, thrashing around in his bed. His hands clamped down over his ears, trying to block out the noise that emitted from his own mind.

Yoongi's head popped up from where'd he'd been sleeping on the couch. Jimin had gone to bed just a bit ago- leaving Yoongi alone on the couch.

The older boy stood up and hurriedly dragged himself to their shared bedroom. He turned on a low-lighted lamp and kneeled down next to Jimin's bed.

"Jiminie? Jimin, baby." He said aloud, not even softening his voice. Jimin was either dreaming or the voices were speaking to him again- Yoongi couldn't tell which, yet.

Jimin opened his eyes slowly, whimpering and shaking like a frightened dog.

"Come here, sweetheart, it's okay." Yoongi said softly and picked up the small frame, leaving the blue blanket wrapped around him. He cradled Jimin in his arms, whispering sweet, comforting things in his ears.

"Just concentrate on my voice, okay? Not the others." Yoongi said and kissed Jimin's head.

"T-They're not going away." Jimin whined, pulling at his hair and trying to kick his legs which were restricted in the fabric.

"Concentrate on me. I'll keep talking until they go away, okay? Don't listen to them. They're not real. I'm real. Not them. They can't hurt you. I'll protect you." Yoongi said, and continued to talk for the next few minutes.

This had become a weekly thing. Every so often, Jimin has another attack. Yoongi knows what to do, at this point. By having Jimin concentrate on his voice, the others are drown out and they eventually disappear.

Soon, Yoongi saw Jimin's eyes flutter shut and his breaths calm. Jimin's thumb found it's way to his mouth and he curled up in the blanket. Yoongi wasn't going to put Jimin back in his little bed so he brought him back out into the living room with him.

"Love you, babyboy."

A month or so ago, while Jungkook and Jimin were in the kitchen, Taehyung pulled Yoongi aside.

"Hey, Yoongs. Can I talk to you for a second?" Taehyung wondered, tugging on Yoongi's jacket.

"Mhm, sure."

The two stepped into another room and Taehyung shut the door behind them.

"So, uh," Taehyung said, trying to think of how to tell Yoongi what he needed to.

"Is everything okay?" Yoongi asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah, everything's fine. It's just that, well, I think Jimin is a little, like me. It's more common than you'd think. A lot of us Tiny's have traumatic experiences when growing up so it's only natural. I should have seen it earlier."

Yoongi bit his tongue, thinking back to times that should have sparked something inside him as to figuring this out for himself. He should have known.

"Seems plausible. Why do you say so, now?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Just the way I've seen him act sometimes. I saw him sucking his thumb the other day, but I didn't say anything. I didn't know if you already knew or not. Although- I don't even know if he knows."

"Huh?"

"The actions could just be natural or habitual to him, he may not know that there's a definition for it- or that he knows he and I are the same. I know I told him, but I don't think he registers the word."

"That would make sense." Yoongi nodded, "Well, thanks for telling me. I'll talk to him later tonight and see what happens. I'll pay more attention to the way he acts, during those moments it seems obvious."

"Mhm, if you have any questions, just call me or Kookie. We'd be able to help you out." Taehyung smiled and headed for the door.

Since Yoongi found that out, he'd begun to pay more attention to the way Jimin acts when he's stressed, sad, or tired. He now takes more notice to the way Jimin's voice changes- how he becomes more clingy or sensitive. And, of course, the fact that he sucks his thumb.

Other than that, Jimin has grown a lot in the last month. It's nice to see for both boys. Jimin is glad that he won't have to be so small for much longer. Jimins stands at about three feet, now. Yet, his small, skinny frame makes him seem so much smaller.

Jimin's eyes opened again and he reached out. He grabbed the sides of Yoongi's face and gave him a kiss, "Thank you." He whispered.

"Your welcome, sweetheart." Yoongi whispered back, "Do you wanna sleep with me tonight?"

Jimin nodded and mumbled, "I don't like sleeping alone anymore."

Yoongi carried Jimin in one arm as he went around and turned off a few lights. He sat Jimin in their bed and stepped out to brush his teeth in the bathroom. When he came back, Jimin was passed out again. He smiled and climbed in with him.

👀

A/N: Do you guys even like this story, still?