#Twenty-Six

Jimin perked up at the sound of the door unlocking. The moment Yoongi stepped in and sat his things down, Jimin ran and tackled him in a hug, almost knocking them both down in the process.

"Jiminie- Are you okay?" Yoongi asked in surprise catching them both by the edge of the counter and quickly moving his arms securely around Jimin.

"I'm pregnant, Yoongi." Tears came to Jimin's eyes as he spoke.

"Really?" Yoongi exclaimed, pulling away from Jimin to look him in the eyes. Jimin nodded and a wide smile burst onto his face, crinkling his eyes up in the process.

Yoongi smiled and picked Jimin up, spinning him around. The younger wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist and secured himself there.

"Tae and I went down to the clinic today for confirmation."

"I can't believe it." Yoongi muttered, "We're gonna have a baby."

Jimin wrapped himself back around Yoongi after being set down on the counter. They stood there for a while, wrapped in each other's embrace.

"I'm a month and a half along so it obviously worked the first time we tried, not the second. She gave me two pictures but it's really hard to see anything."

"I still wanna see." The two broke away and Jimin went over to his bag and grabbed out the white envelope. There were two black and white static images.

"That there is our baby." Jimin smiled softly, watching Yoongi examine the tiny dot in the picture. He set the picture back down and took Jimin back into another hug. He never wanted to let go of him again. Not now, knowing he was carrying their baby.

"Is it okay if I cry for a few minutes? It's all kinda building up." Yoongi said with his voice wobbling.

"Yes, baby. You can cry." Jimin said, laughing a little to himself. He pulled Yoongi into their bedroom and into their bed. He opened his arms wide for Yoongi to crawl into and he did, soon commencing his crying scene. Jimin hates seeing Yoongi cry, as would anyone seeing their loved one in pain, but he knows Yoongi's not in pain. Yoongi's happy.

°

"Hoseokie!" Jimin cheered, so glad to see his brother after so long. His nephew, Beomkyu, came running to the door at the sound of his uncle's voice.

When they pulled away, Hoseok took at good look at Jimin and froze.

"No-" he said in shock and surprise.

Jimin nodded giddly.

"Ah!" He squealed happily, "I'm gonna be an uncle!" Hoseok took Jimin back into a hug and swung him back and forth. All the violent jerky motion wasn't boding well for his stomach but he managed to keep it down.

"Mhm," Jimin hummed and knelt down to receive a hug from his nephew. The three year old boy smiled a smile identical to his father's.

Their visit was brief because of Beomie having to head off to his mother's. Hoseok and his ex-wife divorced around May of last year after she cheated on him so now they have split custody.

And, now Hoseok works two jobs trying to support himself and his son. Yoongi tries to give him money since he's got more than enough to spare but Hoseok refuses.

"It was nice seeing you guys again." Jimin said as they walked towards their cars.

"You, too. Sometime when I'm off and he's with his mom, we've got to go get lunch. Call me later, I wanna know all about this." He smiled and circled Jimin's small baby bump with his finger.

"I will, I promise."

A/N: Some shits about to go down and y'all won't even see it coming.