#Thirty-Seven

"You fucking bastard!" Yoongi shouted, bursting through his parent's front door and storming towards his father. He raised his fist and hit the man square in the jaw, causing him to stumble backwards. "You worthless piece of shit!" 

"Woah, woah, what's going on?" Yoongi's mother ran into the room, looking confused and startled with the sight in front of her. 

"It wasn't me, Yoongi." The older man sighed and rubbed his jaw, "Impressive punch, though."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi stepped back, his blood still pumping with fire and fear. He'd gone straight there even before the cops left Jungkook's place. They were still on their way here but Yoongi wanted to get a word or two in before then. 

"I mean, I'm not the one who took your goddamn son. I know that's why you're here." 

Yoongi just looked at the man, not knowing how to respond. He's probably lying. He lies about everything. 

"Look, I did initially want to get rid of that kid. But, your mother talked some sense into me. Yes, I dispatched the guys who went out to hurt Jimin but that was before then. I wasn't intending on them shooting at Jimin. I wanted them to get rid of the baby." 

"You're not making any sense." Yoongi bit out, clenching his jaw.

"Once the people I hired found out what Jimin is... It became more than I thought it would. They want the baby, now. Haru's worth a lot of money, kid. From him learning to walk so young, to the colors of his eyes; he's special. They're going to sell him. I doubt you'll ever see him again. They're probably half-way across the country by now." Yoongi's father was very nonchalant as he spoke, making it seem like he didn't care. 

Still, Yoongi didn't know what to say. This new information he was getting sounded even worse than his previous assumptions. Even Yoongi's father now can't control what he's started. There was a ring and a few aggressive knocks at the door. Yoongi hurriedly answered it, finding the familiar face of the police he talked to not even ten minutes ago. Yoongi let them in and the men and women proceeded to question Yoongi's father and mother. Yoongi explained to them that this situation now involved more people than recently thought. 

Yoongi's father was later arrested and taken to a holding cell where more questioning would be underway shortly. Yoongi's mother went with Yoongi back to Jungkook's place to get Jimin. Yoongi's heart stayed heavy the whole time; he barely spoke. Even his lips felt like they couldn't open. 

His baby is out there and he has no idea where.

°

"Jimin?" Yoongi said, kneeling down next to where Jimin lay. He was awake but un-moving. Jimin just stared out into space, not even looking up at Yoongi. "Let's go home, okay?" Yoongi sighed and brushed a bit of hair out of Jimin's face. 

Jimin nodded and stood up. Neither of them spoke. Jungkook and Taehyung hugged them and bid sorrowful goodbyes. Even those two were frightened. All anyone can hope for right now is a quick case; that they find Haru's captors before anything bad happens. 

Yoongi's mother is going to stay with the two until they find Haru. She's going to work with her Lawyer on the divorce papers for the next few weeks, anyways. Their divorce was announced just a few days ago. Yoongi's father is still unaware. Yoongi even encouraged this. He hates how his father treats her and after this... They need this divorce. Yoongi cannot let his own mother live with the man who tried to kill his son's baby and spouse. 

Jimin and Yoongi climbed silently into bed and waited for the house to fall silent to release their tears. Yoongi didn't cry with Jimin, however. He rarely cries. He needs to stay strong for Jimin. For Haru. He can't cry. So, he held Jimin tightly as they mourned the loss of their baby; hoping for the best. Jimin cried and cried until he eventually tired out and fell asleep. 

And that's when Yoongi let himself cry. As long as Jimin doesn't see, that's okay.