#Three

"I submitted an application." Yoongi stated out of the blue the next morning while he, Jungkook, and Taehyung were getting breakfast at a small diner.

Jungkook slightly choked on his drink, "You did? Have you gotten any results back?"

"No, I don't think. I'll check again when I get back home." Yoongi took a sip of his frozen coffee.

"So, you're really considering it? It's a huge responsibility-"

"I know, Jungkook. I spent like 5 hours on their website yesterday. And, you've already told me that. I'm considering it, but just a little." Taehyung came back from the bathroom and sat down next to Jungkook.

The black-haired boy leaned into Taehyung's ear and whispered something that Yoongi couldn't catch.

"Really?" Taehyung asked, becoming excited. Yoongi could only assume that Jungkook told him Yoongi was considering getting a Tiny.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure a hundred percent, yet." Yoongi explained.

"Well, if you do, your Tiny is gonna have the second best boyfriend in the world." Taehyung chuckled but it came out sounding more like a cat purr. He cuddled into Jungkook's inviting arms, kissing the side of his face.

"I'm assuming the first is you?" Yoongi laughed, looking at the two in envy.

"Mhm," Taehyung hummed and returned to his sitting position and began to eat his pancakes.

"You wouldn't regret it, Yoongi. I'm sure whoever they pair with you will be a perfect fit. Plus, you're a loving guy. I know you'll spoil the sh- shitaki mushrooms out of him."

"Jungkook, I'm not five. You can stop using those stupid curse word replacements." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I know, it's just that I don't want those words to get into your head when you're little because then I'd have to-"

"Jungkook, shh. Yoongi is sitting. Right. There." Taehyung's face turned a little red and he looked down. Yoongi was fully aware that Taehyung was a little- due to his past before Jungkook- but Taehyung is a bit embarased by that fact. Though, Yoongi doesn't see anything wrong with it.

"Tae, it's alright. I know." Yoongi told him and cut off a piece of French toast.

"I know..." Taehyung looked down again but Jungkook just lifted his chin to peck his lips.

"You taste like syrup." Taehyung giggled and shook his head, going in for another kiss.

"Eat your food first, dork."

"Fine, mom."

"You two are very entertaining but I think I'll get going now. I'll admit that I feel like a very awkward third wheel right now, but then again, when do I not?" Yoongi laughed and stood up from the table.

"No, you're just going home to check your email. Don't be ashamed to admit it." Jungkook retorted.

Yoongi just awkwardly smiled before putting a $20 on the table and exiting the small restaurant.

°

The young boy opened this laptop, patiently waiting for it to load. Though, he was wishing it would go faster, now. It's been over twenty-four hours since he submitted the application. He can't say he wasn't anxious to see if he got any results.

Yoongi clicked open the message and hurriedly began to read it:

Thank you for submitting an application! There are (1) available matches based on your profile!

Hello, my name is Jiyeon. I work here at the Busan Tiny rescue. Your profile seemed to, how do I say, stand out to me? You have parents who won't let you work but give you money? That's gotta be nice.

Anyways, we have one little guy here who fits your profile well. His name is Jimin, but poor guy has been dumped here multiple times. I guess he just ends up in the wrong houses. I want to know if you're actually willing to take him in for life. I love him to death and just want to see him happy.

I'll link his profile down below if you're interested. Please reply asap with a picture of yourself included.

Thank you,

Jiyeon

Link to Jimin: https://busantinyrescue.com/park-jimin

__

Yoongi read the email over once more. If he's been returned multiple times, does that mean there's something wrong with him. Yoongi can't imagine so.

He clicked on the link and was redirected to a small, yellow and blue page with general information about the boy.

AGE: 19

TYPE: Tabby Cat/ DSH (features such as ears and tail will fade as he grows).

NAME: Park Jimin

BIRTHPLACE: Busan, South Korea

GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Is allergic to foods such as: eggs.
- Very clingy
- Has never had a home that lasted very long, so, he's a bit of a sad little guy though we're sure he'll be broken out of that once he finds the right person.
- loves the color pastel blue
- favorite food is diced apples in cinnamon with rice pudding

FEE: $280

-

WOULD YOU LIKE TO DONATE TO THE RESCUE? YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE HELPING HOMELESS TINYS EVERYWHERE.

Donate ☑

Skip ☐

Donation Amount: $2,799

__

Are you interested in [Park Jimin]?

Yes ☑

No ☐