CHAPTER 12

"No, it's fine." I assure him. I wasn't expecting that but I don't regret it either. It was the kind of kiss that made me know that I was never so happy in my life. I have never felt this feeling before. I guess this is what butterflies feel like.

The best feeling in the world is kissing someone for the first time when you really wanted to kiss them for a long time.

"I don't know what has gotten into me." He says. I look him in the eyes and kiss him again. He kisses back. After kissing for a few seconds I pull away. "Now you don't have to feel so bad." I joke to lighten the mood.

I don't know who is Redder. Blushing... we all do it, it's when the heart smiles. Here we go again with the awkward silence. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Well I'm probably going to sleep, that's what I do best." I say laughing. "How about I come pick you up at 7:30 and make your night a little less boring.

 Did he just ask me out on a date? I have nothing better to do but last time he invited me somewhere I ended up crying myself to sleep. Maybe this time will be different.

"Yeah sounds great." I say to Hunter with a big smile on my face. I have never been on a real date before. Can I even call this a date?

...

"What!" Jesse asks surprised. "Yeah he's coming to pick me up at 7:30." I say with a smile. "Told you so." Jesse simply says. "What." I ask confused. "I told you, you two are going to end up dating." she says with a smirk. "We're just friends." I assure her. "For now." she says winking at me. I roll my eyes.

Hunter's POV:

"Get the red ones." I say pointing at the bunch of roses standing in the corner of the flower shop. "Great choice." Norman says. After paying for the flowers we start walking out of the shop. "We should get some chocolate coated strawberries too." Norman suggests.

"Chicks love that." he says with a smirk. "And some scented candles." he adds "Anything else?" I'm pretty sure he's planning HIS perfect date. "Nothing I can think of right now." he says and I roll my eyes. He is so weird.

Tessa's POV:

"20 minutes left, you should hurry up!" Jessie shouts. I'm in the bathroom putting my hair up in a loose ponytail.

 "I'm almost done." I reply she is more excited for this date then I am. I walk out of the bathroom and find Jessie standing there looking at me.

"Turn around." she demands. She pulls out my hair band allowing my straight hair to fall onto my shoulders. "There you go." she says with a smile.

I can't believe tonight is happening. I thought I hated him but maybe... I don't know. Maybe I have liked him the whole time and I was just too stubborn to admit it.

"You look so cute!" she seems very happy about this. Way too happy. "I wonder where we are going." I say to her. I hope it isn't somewhere fancy because I'm wearing sneakers and I'm not planning to take them off.

 I have on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a white cropped top. Suddenly there is a knock at the door and with that comes the butterflies.

"Coming!" Jessie shouts and run to the door in full speed. "Tessa!" she says with a smirk. I swear she is retarded. As I walk to the door I see Hunter standing there, he is wearing all black. He looks so hot in black.

"Wow Tessa, you look...you look beautiful." Hunter says. I'm wearing jeans and a crop top what is beautiful about that? "Thank you." I say while hugging him.

"Are you ready to go?" he asks. "Yeah I'm ready." I wave goodbye to Jessie. This is going to be a really amazing night or a really bad one. Let's just hope for the best.

....

"You are crazy! Do you want me to die?" I say to Hunter while looking at a 5 story high rollercoaster, well at least it looks that high.  "You'll be fine." he assures me.

 The line for the ride is getting shorter and my nerves are going out of control. Who does this for fun? I hated rollercoaster since I was a little girl. We are standing in front of the line and it feels like I'm going to throw up.

"Ready Tessa?" Hunter asks with a smirk. I have a feeling he thinks it's funny when I'm nervous, he won't think it's funny when my nervousness is all over his face. "Next please." The lady says. It's time for us to get on.

"I don't think I can do this." I say to Hunter. "Come on Tessa, nothing bad is going to happen." he assures me. "Did you see how high that thing goes up and how fast it goes? What if something goes wrong and we die." I say nervously. "Tessa stop overreacting. There are hundreds of people who go on this ride every day and they are perfectly fine." he explains.

"But what if-" "no, we are going on this ride." He says with a smile while grabbing my wrist and pulling me to where we are supposed to sit.