CHAPTER 25

Jessie's POV:

"Stop the car." I yell at Norman when my eye catches Tessa's mom standing by a police car, crying. I'm guessing that this is that guy's house because the house is surrounded by police cars and an amblance. An ambulance? Oh my god I hope Tessa is okay. I told Norman something was wrong. He should have just listened to me. I wonder if he still thinks im over reacting or maybe just don't care. I walk strait to Mrs. Trainor and hug her. "Jessie?"She immediately reconises me. "Have they found her yet?" I ask her. She shakes her head and starts crying again.

 "But I thought-."

 "She was here but the security guard said that the guy who lives here left minutes befor we got here. Now no one is her except us, the guard and a dead guy." She says causing me to gasp. "A dead guy?" I ask worried. "Yeah,He's in the house laying face down in his own blood." She says without any emotion. "Do they know who the guy is yet?" I question.

 Oh my god hunter is dead.

 He's dead.

 I knew something is wrong.

 I just knew it.

 If we went to the police earlier hunter might still be alive. "No." she replies. I feel the warm tears roll down my cheeks."Mrs. trainor!" A police officer calls."I'll talk to you later." She says before walking over to the police officer. I make my why back to Norman who is still sitting in his car. My eyes are red and puffy and the tears are still rolling down my face. "Jessie? Whats wrong? What Happened?" he asks worried. I try to tell him but its hart to say anything.

"Jessie what is going on?" He asks again. "It's Hunter... he..." I struggle to speak. "What about hunter? Talk to me Jessie."

Is this really happening?

 "He's gone." I spit out the words that I have been struggeling to say. "What? He got away?" Norman asks confused. I shake my head, looking down."We will find him Jessie don't worry." He says ,causing me to cry again. "No Norman! Hunter is gone! He's Dead!" I cry. "What? No he's not." He denies. I say nothing.

 After a while I feel him wrap his arms around me. "Its going to be okay Jess. He says. We sat there for a while, while I cry into his chest.

Hunter's POV:

I hear the back door of the van open and Tessa starts screaming. My hands are tied my back and someone's hand is covering my mouth.

Fuck.

I need to get out of her and help Tessa. "Hunter!" she yelles. I try to yell back but this hand over my mouth is making it really hard. I wish that I can just tell her that everything is going to be okay but I cant because I know its not. Someone is going to get hurt and its all my fault. Why does this have to happen? Why now? I finaly found a girl who is different. A girl who likes me for me and doesn't care about my reputation. I was willing to change for her but now... I messed up.After this she is probably never gonna wanna talk to me again.

 What am I talking about? We arnt getting out of this.

No one ever does.

 I have seen enough movies to know that the kidnapper always ends up killing people because if he lets them go they will go to the police and I know that Chris won't be able to survive in jail.

No.

 I need to stop with the negativity. I'm going to make sure we get out of here alive.Without any warning Brennen pulls me out of the van cousing me to fall on the ground. I'm guessing it was Brennen because Chris would never be able to do it. He continues dragging me across the concrete. I could try to get away right now but I need Brennen to take me to Tessa. I'm just hopeing that that is where he is taking me, to Tessa and not somewhere else.

Tessa's POV:

Brennen took my blindfold off and left. Minutes later he drags Hunter into the room. Brennen made me swear that I won't make a sound. He said that if I yell or even make the smallest noise he is going to kill Hunter. Hunter isn't even trying to get away, hes not even kicking. He looks like a lifeless body.No, Chris wouldn't let Brennen kill Hunter would he? A flush of releave flushes through my body when Brennen takes of Hunters blindfold and his eyes are open. "Tessa." Hunter says."Now im going to need the two of you to behave. There are cameras all over this place so don't be stupid." Brennen warns. He turns around and walks out, slamming the door shut.