CHAPTER 23

Tessa's POV:

20 minutes have passed since we left the house and we are still in the car to who knows where. There are no windows back here so it's basically impossible to see anything outside.

"Time to put your blindfolds on." Brennan says loudly. "Why? It's not like we can see anything from back here-" " Bitch I didn't ask you for an opinion!" He snaps. "What is going on back there?" Chris questions angrily. "Everything is fine. It's just this little bitch won't shut the fuck up so that I can do my fucking job." he says biting down on his teeth.

Hunter's POV:

"What is going on back there? Chris questions. "Everything is fine, It's just this little bitch won't shut the fuck up so that I can do my fucking job!" he says biting down on his teeth. If he calls Tessa a bitch one more time I swear to God when I get out of this handcuffs I'm going to teach him not to talk to a lady like that.

Fucking asshole.

"If she doesn't shut up, make her shut up!" I swear if he even tries to hurt her or even touch her in any way I'm going to kill him with my own two bare hands.

Tessa's mom's POV:

I've been here for a couple of hours and Taylor has been really helpful. I gave him the address the app gave me and he managed to get a hold of a file that has that address on it.

File #074 21

Full name: Christopher James Jackson

Date of birth: 1965/7/19

Gender: Male

Offence: Violence, kidnapping

Sentence: 8 years

Address: 29 Bishop lain

CA 91706

"Violence and kidnapping?" I start to panic. "He's going to hurt my baby girl." I say crying. "Mrs. Trainor please calm down. I won't let anything happen to Tessa, I promise." he says.

"I'm going to arrange for backup wait here. I'll be right back." he says walking into a back room. About 5 or 10 minutes later he is back with a gun and handcuffs in his left hand and car keys in his right hand.

"Let's go find Tessa Mrs. Trainor." he says walking out of the station. I'm glad he's the one who is helping me with this because the other officers would have told me to wait for the 48 hours before they could do anything about it.

About 10 minutes later we stop in front of the house. "Stay here." Taylor demands. I watch as he takes his gun out and starts walking to the house. After looking around for a few minutes he takes out a Walkie-talkie. "I need backup." he says and then he puts it away again. It doesn't take long for more cops to arrive.

One of the police officers takes out a megaphone and starts talking. "LAPD come outside with your hands above your head and don't try anything because we will shoot." he exclaims. Everyone has guns in their hands. Why did they need this much people. How dangerous can a 53 year old man really be?

"How can I help you?" a guy that came out of nowhere asks. "Keep your hands where I can see them!" Taylor shouts to the man that is standing in the other side of the gate. Without wasting a second his arms are up in the air. He is wearing a uniform so I'm guessing he is security.

Taylor's POV:

"Keep your hands where I can see them!" I shout and immediately he does what I told him to do. "What's going on here?" He asks confused. "Where is Christopher?" I shout. Everyone behind me still has a gun in their hands and everyone is pointing it at the guy standing in front of me.

"Chris? He's not here."He states. I don't trust this guy. "Open this gate." Austin demands. "Sure." he says.

Really?

That easy?

I still don't trust him. I walk back to my car where Mrs. Trainor is waiting. "Mrs. Trainor we're going in. If something happens there's a gun under your seat but please be careful." I and follow the rest of the people into the two story Mansion.

There are 10 of us so if that guy lied to us and Chris is in this house somewhere waiting for us he doesn't stand a chance. As we walk into the house everything went completely silent that is when I saw something terrifying.