CHAPTER 19

Tessa's POV:

I haven't talked to Hunter after what happened this morning. Bradley kept me company the whole day because I didn't feel like talking to Hunter and I'm still not ready to face him. How can I face him knowing we are in this situation because of drugs? If my mum finds out I have been kidnapped because of a boy who owes people money for drugs I'm dead.

"Are you ready?" Bradley asks. I'm currently in the kitchen with Bradley. We make roast chicken and veggies for dinner and some chocolate lava pudding with ice cream for dessert.

While we were making the food Bradley came up with this perfect idea to make Hunter jealous. I'm not usually the type of girl who uses another guy to make my "boyfriend" jealous but Bradley came up with the idea so let's just see where this goes.

"Yeah I'm ready." I say taking a deep breath. What if this goes wrong? What if he finds out about this? He will be so mad at me and Bradley, and I already have this feeling that he doesn't like Bradley that much.

"Hunter! Dinner is ready." Bradley yells. A few minutes later Hunter comes down the stairs. Bradley looks at me with a smile on his face. Hunter says nothing he just gets his food and goes sit at the dining table.

He looks irritating and like he's going to give someone a nose job. Me and Bradley say nothing. "Mmm, Ava you weren't lying when you said you're a great cook." Bradley says and as he takes another bite. He's obviously lying about that I never said that and I'm very bad at cooking .I can't even make a cup of coffee without burning it.

Hunter's POV:

Bradley is irritating the shit out of me and Tessa knows that. I'm sitting at the one end of the dining table and Tessa and Bradley are sitting on the sides facing each other.

Bradley keeps eyeing Tessa in the most sexual way ever and I swear if he does it again I'm going to remove his eyeballs and feed them to a stray dog. Suddenly Bradley's phone starts to ring.

'She wears short skirts I wear t-shirts she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers'

Right now I'm dying from laughter. Gay. There are millions of songs out there but he chose that one to be his ringtone.

"Hallo? Chris?" Bradley asks confused and a little shocked. "Why? What happened?" he asks.

Chris's POV:

I knew I couldn't trust that boy. He's so much like his mother that's why I decided to get rid of her. That stupid kid still thinks that she is missing.

Stupid.

Luckily he doesn't know about the thing I did. All the problems she caused me just made me feel less guilty about her death.

I came to Australia to find Gemma, Hunter's sister. Apparently she's married to a guy who won't mind trading a small amount of money for his lovely wife.

I just arrived in Australia and before leaving the house I installed a few microchip cameras in the house without Bradley knowing about it. I installed one in the kitchen, in the hallway on the first floor and in the hallway on the second floor. I also installed one in the living room and one by the basement door.

Thank god I did.

If I didn't I wouldn't have known about that little fucker messing with my plans. After I left he went into the basement for a few seconds but then he left. He went to his room and took off his shirt then he went back to the kitchen. After 30 minutes or so he left the kitchen and went back to the basement.

He's not the only one that comes out. He fucking let them come out of the fucking basement. That stupid fucking idiot let them out. That means if they get away I'm going to jail again and he's going with me.

His mother used to tell everyone how smart he is. He doesn't seem very smart to me. Why don't I give him a call? I go into my contacts and dial his number. He picks up on the second ring.

"Bradley." I say with a slight happy tone in my voice. Maybe it's because I know that if he causes me any trouble I get to shoot him.

"Chris?" He asks confused. "I'm on my way back." I simply say. I can't stay here knowing that he's letting two teenage drug addicts stay in my house without any handcuffs and they can get away at any moment.

"Why? What happened?" His voice is shaky. "Oh nothing. I couldn't find Gemma so thought I should just give you a warning call." I calmly say. "Warning call?" without out saying anything else I hang up the phone.