CHAPTER 27

Jessie's POV:

"Do you know what Tessa's friend looks like?" Mrs. Trainor asks me and Norman. "Yeah why?" I ask confused. "Taylor needs you to identify him and give us his name and other information. Do you think you would be able to do that?" I look at Norman and he nods. "Sure." I reply.

Norman hasn't said a word since I told him that Hunter is... gone. Hunter was his best friend so I understand how he feels.

Mrs. Trainor and a police officer leads us to the house. I'm guessing this is the Taylor she was talking about. As we get closer to the house I feel chills going down my spine. I don't know if I'm ready to see what is behind these walls. I walk into the house and immediately I see Hunters body lying on the floor surrounded in a pool of blood.

Wait.

That's not Hunter.

 "That's not Hunter." Me and Norman says simultaneously. "What?" Mrs. Trainor asks confused. "I don't know who this is but it's not Hunter." She looks at me confused. "Are you sure?" Taylor questions. "Yes were sure. We know what our friend looks like and that is not him." Norman snaps.

"We know where they are, let's go!" another police officer shouts from the other side of the room who is talking to someone one his phone. Everyone rushes out and to their cars except me, Norman Jenna, two police officers and a few paramedics surrounding the body.

"Taylor, I'm going to need you to take them back to the station and I'll keep you updated." The one police officer says to Taylor. "No , I need to go with -"

"Taylor you can't. Please just take them to the station and-"

 "No, you don't understand I-"

 "Fine I'll take them and you go." The guy says.

 Without wasting a second Taylor is out the door. Why did he want to go so badly? "Okay guys lets go." the police officer says walking out the door with us following him. "My name is martin by the way." He introduces himself. "Nice to meet you Martin. I'm Jenna and this is Jessie and..." "Norman." Norman says." Nice to meet you." He says as we get into the back of his car and Jenna got into the passenger side.

 "How do you know where they are?" I question. "Well this house has cameras everywhere so the guard at the gate gave us access to the footage and we managed to get the license plate number of the van Christopher put them in. The guard says that Chris bought the van not very long ago and the great thing about the new vans is that they have tracking devices attacked to it. So we called the company and they gave us the location of the van." He explains.

 "Well where are they?" Norman asks. "At that abandoned mall on the corner of lily and 16th ave." Martin states.

Tessa's POV:

"Please stop Brennen! You're hurting me!" I cry. "Brennen! Stop it!" Hunter yells . "You want some too?" Brennen gets off of me and walks over to Hunter and starts hitting him.

My nose is bleeding and I have a huge headache. Hunter kicks Brennen a few times but it didn't stop Brennen at all. "Brennen stop! Just leave us alone!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Shut up bitch." He yells at me. "How about you shut up and stop being an asshole for once!" as soon as the words escape my mouth I regret them.

Shit.

"What did you just say? What the fuck did you just say?" he asks biting down on his teeth. He gets off of Hunter and he walks over to me. Shit."Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?!" He shouts in my face. I can feel his breath on my skin.

 "You shouldn't have said that little girl. Do you think this is a game? Do you think this is a fucking game?!" He whispers. I say nothing. "Well game over for you." His words send chills down my spine.

What is that supposed to mean?

I guess I'm about to find out. He grabs my hair and starts banging my head against the ground. I hear hunter say something but I can't quite make out what he is saying. Brennen bangs my head one last time before my whole world goes black. My legs are numb and I can't move.