CHAPTER 26

Tessa's POV:

"I'm going to get us out of here Tessa don't worry."

"Where are we?" I ask while looking around. It looks like where in the parking lot of one of those abandoned malls. Everything is pretty much falling apart. There are random pieces of metal lying around everywhere and the paint is peeling off the walls.

1 Hour later:

"Shut up! You got yourself into this situation!" Chris yells. "Have you figured out how you're going to get my money?" Chris asks Hunter. "How much is it?" Hunter asks causing Chris to smile. "A quarter million." Hunter's eyes are wide.Oh my god.How much drugs could Justin need?

"What the fuck Chris! You know I don't have that kind of money!" Hunter shouts angrily at Chris. Chris just smiles. It's not a happy smile though, it's one of those smiles where you know that that person is about to do something bad. Really bad.

"Chris please. Just let us go and I'll come up with a way to get the money." Hunter begs. "Do you think I'm stupid!?" Chris shouts. "Please I promise we won't go to the police." I beg. "Shut up, no one was talking to you bitch!" Brennen says slapping me in the face. "If you don't have my money then it's fine you don't have to worry about it Brennen will make up for it." Chris says with that smile on his face.

What?

What is he talking about? If the money wasn't a very big deal in the first place why did he kidnap us?

"Excuse me but this wasn't part of the plan Chris. I'm not going to fucking pay you a quarter million he doesn't have the money!" Brennen yells. "Shut the fuck up Brennen!" Chris yells in his face. "Let's go Brennen and don't think I'm done with the two of you yet." He says looking us strait in the eyes. He turns around and walk out with Brennen following.

Brennen's POV:

"Excuse me but this wasn't part of the plan Chris. I'm not going to fucking pay you a quarter million just because he doesn't have the fucking money!" I say loudly.

I swear this man is crazy. Where the fuck am I suppose to get the money if he doesn't even pay me 2% of what Hunter owes him.

"Shut the fuck up Brennen!" Chris yells. "let's go Brennen and I'm not done with the two of you yet." Chris says. He walks out and I follow him. "You really need to shut your fucking mouth Brennen!" Chris says angrily. "I'm sorry but I'm not paying for them-"

 "Brennen you're not paying anything. I meant you're going to kill them." He says.

What?

I don't mind killing the girl because she has been a bitch the whole time but Hunter. I don't think I can kill him. To be honest I think he's kind of hot. "But before you kill them torture them. Make them suffer. Be a little harder on the girl.

Tessa's POV:

"Don't worry Hunter. If everything works out the police will find us. I told my-" Before I could finish my sentence Brennen barges through the door. "Did you miss me? Brennen asks looking straight into Hunters eyes. He says nothing. "This is going to be fun." Brennen says, this time he is looking at me. Hunter and I look at each other scared. He gives me a ' I'm sorry' look and the scared on his face turns into pure sadness.

Brennen walks over to me not breaking eye contact. "You have been a real pain in the ass you know that right?" he says. What the hell have i done? I know I talk a lot but that is just how I am. Telling me to shut up is like telling a fish that it can swim any more. I choose to say nothing.

Out of nowhere he starts hitting me without stopping. I try to stop him but it isn't working. He is way too strong. "Please stop!" I cry. "I see you still haven't learned to shut your fucking mouth." Brennen snaps. He kicks me in my stomach really hard causing me to gasp for air.

 "Brennen! Leave her alone she has nothing to do with this. It's all my fault. Just stop hurting her." Hunter begs. "Make me." Brennen taunts Hunter. I can see Hunter is ready to get up and beat the shit out of him.