CHAPTER 24

Taylor's POV:

As we walk into the house everything went completely silent that is when I saw something terrifying. Looks like we just showed up at a murder scene. There is a guy lying face down in a pool of his own blood. Luckily it's not Tessa. Seeing a lifeless body lying there scares the living crap out of me. I know I'm a police officer and I see this quite often but this time Tessa is involved.

Jessie's POV:

I just finished all of my classes for the day and it's already 4:30 p.m. and we still haven't heard anything from Tessa or Hunter. I'm walking around campus looking for Norman. When I spoke to him this morning he said if they haven't shown up by 2pm we can go to the police or we can go and search for them. It's already two and a half hours later. "Norman!" I shout when I see him standing with a group of friends. "Excuse me guys." he says to them and he walks over to me. "So I'm guessing you still haven't heard anything from them?" he questions. "No, I need to go to the police station and I need you to take me there." I say. I don't have a car and he does and that is why he is driving us there besides he doesn't really have a choice because Hunter is his friend too."Fine, let's go." He says and we make our way to his car.

10 Minutes later:

Jessie's POV:

"Hallo I would like to report a missing person." I say to the lady standing behind the counter. "Hallo sweetie I'm gonna need the name and a picture of the missing person." She kindly says. "Their names are Hunter simpson and Tessa trainor." I say to the lady."Tessa Trainor?" She asks confused. "yeah, why? What's wong?" I start freaking out. "Taylor is already busy with her case." Taylor? Who is taylor?"Is she okay? Do you know where she is?" I ask. I wonder if norman stil thinks that im over reacting. "Aperantly she texed her mother saying she and her friend got kidnapped."KIDNAPPED?!"

Oh my god.

"By who? Have they found her yet?" I question. "The guy who has her and her friend has been arrested for kidnapping and violence before so we have his address so were hoping he still lives there." She explains."Where are they?" I doubt that she will tel me but I might as well ask. "I'm sorry but im not allowed to give you that information." Well it was worth a try. Norman has been quite since we got her. He haven't said one word.

Tessa's POV:

Brennen just putted on our blindfolds and we are still driving. The ride has been quite for the most of the ride except for when I had to sneeze. Brennen started yelling at me. I mean sorry for being human or maybe im just allergic to assholes.Brennen also tied our hands behind our back with hand cuffs. The car suddenly stops causing me to fall onto hunter but I quickly got back up which was realy hard because I had no hands to help me. After standing still for a few seconds I hear Chris open the pasanger door and seconds later the doors at the back of the van swings open.Here we go again.I cant see a thing so im not exsactly sure where we are and who is pulling me out of the van. I'm starting to panick because I cant hear or see Hunter. "Hunter!" I yell while being dragged acros the concreat. "shut up you little bitch!" Brennen yelles while hitting me across the face. My cheek stings and it feels like im going to cry because I don't know what is going on or what is going to happen next.Where the hell is hunter?