CHAPTER 33

Tessa's POV:

"I'm not hungry." I say to Summer who is standing in front of me with a plate of hot food in her hands. "Tessa you have to eat-."

"Please Summer, I don't want anything to eat and if you don't mind I would like to be alone now." I say to Summer. She looks at me sadly and then she walks out. Why can't she just leave me alone for a little bit? I know she is just doing her job but I'm fine she doesn't have to check up on me every 5 minutes.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Tessa?"

"What now Summer?" I ask the door is slightly open, just enough for Summer to put her head through. "You have a visitor." she says with a smile. "Tell them to go away."

"I don't think you want to do that." she is still smiling. All of a sudden I see a familiar tall guy behind her. She fully opens the door so that he can come in.

 There are tears rolling down my cheeks. He starts walking towards me as I sit up. I look into his sparkly green eyes. "Tessa I'm so sorry." he says wrapping his arms around me. I say nothing I just hug him. I could yell at him right now but I'm not going to do that because I missed him so much.

3 months later:

 It's 3 months later and a lot has happened since I got out of the hospital. When I got out of the hospital Hunter couldn't be sweeter. The night I got out of the hospital he asked me to be his girlfriend. I know we were kind of dating but that night we made it official. At first I could not ask for a better boyfriend. He was sweet, kind and caring but after the first month he started changing.

 He started changing into a Hunter I didn't like but I stayed with him.That night when he left me at the hospital I was broken it was like a part of me was missing. I cried myself to sleep that night but when he came back the next day I was so happy to have him back. I'm not so happy anymore. I'm at a point where it feels like I didn't know him anymore.

He isn't one that I fell in love with. He started going to parties every night, drinking, smoking he even flirts with other girls right in front of me. That really hurts me and this isn't something that happened once it happens daily it's like I'm not even here. Jessie knows about all of this and she told me I should just break up with him.

Should I?