| PROLOGUE |

Jimin rested hugging his pillow tightly,as he finally finished Taehyung's funny moments collection. of course it's not like he haven't seen those for million times, but his soul was refreshed. He chuckled as he remebered Taehyung falling down his bed.

"wish I could be the floor." a long sigh escaped his mouth. It was pretty immature for a grown up 20 year old, but park jimin was the little mochi for the lifetime and he had perfect reasons. Perfect resons to stan BTS and Taehyung. After giving rest for his eyes for fifteen minutes, he popped up his Instagram.

@alien_taecup and 115.6K others like your photo.

@alien_taecup and 65.1K others like your
photo.

@alien_taecup and 74.3K others like your photo.

@alien_taecup and 87.4K others like your photo.

@alien_taecup and 214 others followed you.

Jimin wasn't surprised actually. It was pretty normal that his fan account of his future husband according to him get so many likes and follows. He let out a satisfying sigh as he saw his followers.

426K followers.

It read. Yeah, it was pretty much when his fan account is the most followed Taehyung fan account in Instagram. Or, just because his posts were awesome and shone with pure love toward his bias in BTS he gained so many followers.

In between, there were some people who followed him for his looks also. Many of them wondered if he's an idol for real, but yeah, he wasn't an idol as you can see. All of his followers adored his outstanding personality; it was charming and positive. And some of them shipped Jimin and Taehyung together, thinking that it's extremely cute if they were actually together. Well, it was kinda funny for Jimin, he still couldn't get over it tho.

The owner of the secret Instagram account @alien_taecup was one of the many followers who follows Jimin for his well.. cute and adorable looks as well the matching, positive personality. And, not gonna lie, he also liked the way how Jimin fanboy over him. like, very much.

seriously tho, who's gonna deny the fact that Park Jimin is someone irresistible?

-

[Author : So yay! another Vmin FF right here! This is a bit different from the other stories I have written, but hope you all like it anyways. Please vote and comment your ideas, it motivates me alot! hope to give you some good stuff and thank you for reading. (knows that no one will read this) Have a nice day! :)]

-Lee :)