| THIRTEEN |

"AND you know-" Hoseok tried hard controlling his laughter while speaking, "Yoongi said that those lamb skewers are more important than his sleep!!" all the members laughed including the middle aged interviewer, excluding Yoongi who already looked like he wanted to go home.

"That's very surprising Yoongi. But yeah," The interviewer laughed once more, "Let's move on to our next question,"

The members sat properly, exited to see which member has got the next question. The interviewer cheerfully exclaimed, "Oh! it's for our V! Taehyung you ready?" Taehyung grinned, being the cheerful person he is famous for, "Anytime!"

"What do you think about loving someone? What do you expect your lover to be like?" The interviewer read the small peice of paper in which they had printed questions ARMYs sent via Twitter. The camera noticed everything so did all the people who were watching their interview live, but indeed they missed a single thing.

The saliva lump which was stuck in Taehyung's throat, unable to swallow down.

'ugh what am i supposed to say now!? that I have no idea what love is? that i have never experienced a real love i wanted because i'm such a famous busy idol? that 'you guys' don't allow me to deal with my very own life? that-'

"Taehyung?" The interviewer interrupted. Taehyung smiled nervously, fidgeting his fingers as a habit of him whenever he is nervous. "Y-Yeah, um..."

He met the sad looking, but a smiling Jungkook as he looked around. 'well, let's just spill the beans then.'

"Actually, I'm pretty unexperienced when it comes to loving someone. You know with the busy schedule and all," He faintly smiled as he paused, people surrounding him nodded in understanding.

"...But of course, it won't stop me from looking for someone to be with me, share my thoughts, support me, care for me and-" The newly dyed blonde haired sighed, "-and love me, the real me,"

"I think love is an amazing thing. It's just different people find love in unique ways. For me, love is when I find an unlimited happiness through someone who will care and value the real me. I think my ideal type is someone who can make me smile and forget me my problems-"

He looked at the members who looked like proud moms and smiling like idiots. It was comforting.

"-and someone who will truly care about me. I don't really care about beauty, because I know that beauty is something that will not be the same forever. But the real beauty is the good things a person has in themselves. And I believe that if you say that you find a real love, it's when you started loving the inner person you would like to be with in your life, and not the outer person who will fade away time being,"

The blonde finished with a warm smile, just to meet with impressed pairs of eyes. The most impressed was the interviewer, because sure he did knew that BTS is a group that is unique with each member, but he didn't know that this idol group is consisted of this much maturity.

Namjoon broke the proud silence, he exactly looked like a proud dad who raised his son extremely well. "Wow, I didn't know our alien Tae has grown this much,"

"Yeah!" Jin happily slapped Taehyung's shoulder, "I'm proud of you,"

"Such a philosophy tho! who are you calling unexperienced huh?" The interviewer playfully winked, members softly chuckled easing the atmosphere.

Meanwhile, Taehyung felt like a heavy load just left his shoulders after he finished pouring his feelings out. 'I can't believe I had guts to speak out the truth,'

He gave a soft smile to each an everyone, continuing the interview with peace and comfort.

But,

Little did he know that among those live streamers,

there was a one overjoyed, overhyped and overwhelmed fanboy, who squealed like a teenage girl when Taehyung's wisdom words spit out from his mouth.

[ @alien_taecup : Hey readers! why don't you vote and give a little feedback so that the author could write you a better story huh? ;)]

{THANK YOU FOR 1.72K READS OMG ILYSM ♡}