| THIRTY TWO |

"Where are we going, Jimin?" Taehyung asked as he couldn't keep the curiosity for himself. They were walking down a pavement, a narrow road was right besides them. Rarely a vehicle passed them and it was already the dawn, street lights were turned on making the street look dreamy.

"Somewhere.. just come with me," Jimin said and warmly smiled at the latter. Taehyung returned the same warm smile and stepped besides Jimin. His hands were on his pockets until they came and one got intertwined with Jimin's.

Jimin's eyes quickly darted towards their hands, his heart beat accelerated and he got this weird feeling of butterflies jumping up and down in his stomach. Then his eyes shifted to look at Taehyung, he was just smiling lightly and looking straight.

An automatic smile crept Jimin's lips as he locked his fingers more securely, Taehyung's smile getting bigger.

And for the moment, Jimin forgot that he's holing hands with his 'idol' but someone who's special to him. It was not clearly unidentified, but he was sure.. he was understanding why everything was happening like this.

Their hands were fitting perfectly. Taehyung's big hand with Jimin's mochi one.. It was a perfect match.

Well,

Maybe he should give it a chance. Who knows? What if Taehyung too feels the same way like him?

He just hoped that everything would go fine.

Jimin took turns here and there and reached to a very narrow road. There were barely any street lights, but the moon was shining so brightly that they could clearly see.

Taehyung didn't feel scared. He even forgot the fact that he barely knew Jimin still but chose to trust him completely. One part of him said that he's doing the right thing so he didn't go against it.

"Tae, are you feeling alright? I'm sorry for taking you this far," Jimin said turning to Taehyung and pouting lightly. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head, ruffling Jimin's hair. "It's okay, Jiminie. I think I'm loving this."

"Wait.. You didn't even see the best part,"

Taehyung gave Jimin a surprised look, Jimin chuckled and took Taehyung's hand, stepping ahead. There was literally no one near them; they could only see those small insects flying around the only street light which was there. The sound of the wind was obvious and yet it gave a clam feeling. Like before, the moon was shining so brightly, like it was smiling with them. There were no stars that they could spot; the sky was clean and clear.

They were surrounded with a long wall which extended for how far they didn't know. Jimin was walking along with the wall until he stopped at a door which could be opened by just one push.

Jimin let go of Taehyung's hand and flashed his signature eye smile which Taehyung adored the most. "Watch out, Taehyungie. It's been so long since I came here last time. Maybe a year or more,"

Taehyung smiled and nodded, watching as Jimin gently pushed the door. There it revealed an empty space, Taehyung couldn't help but get curious.

"What's this place, Jimin?" He asked and took steps forward, Jimin was blocking his way. "You'll like it, I promise. Now look for yourself," Jimin said and grabbed Taehyung's hand, walking into a small grass ground.

"Woah," It was all Taehyung could say as his eyes travelled through the walls which surrounded them, covered with beautiful designs of graffiti.

The moon gave enough moonlight to see the graffiti painting very clearly. It added glamour and shine to them that Taehyung couldn't describe how he felt at the moment. He was a graffiti lover since his childhood, but never got the chance to do some due to obvious reasons.

Taehyung could see the different types of BTS logos, which were designed perfectly. There were quotes by each one of them, reading them made Taehyung feel proud innocently. On another side, there was this whole section which was dedicated to him.

His bio was written there neatly, along with her famous quotes. Some were his solo songs' lyrics which he too loved personally. His boxy smile was displaying there, adding it a comic look. His face too was drawn there like of he was a comic. It was indeed cute, he just loved it so much.

"You like it, don't you?" Jimin asked as he watched the amazed Taehyung tracing every graffiti like a small kid watching their favourite cartoon. "This is just.. wow. I.. like it- no I LOVE IT!"

Taehyung cheered, his eyes were still fixed on the graffiti paintings. Jimin chuckled and grabbed Taehyung's hand, leading him to a corner which had two folding chairs and a small table. Above it there was a hut, not too small or not too big.

"Jiminie, this is the best ever! You know how much I love those paintings!?? I- did you do this all by yourself?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes, Jimin giggled softly.

"I just used to do those whenever I come here. It helped me to go through hard times,"

"Hard times..?"

Jimin sighed and unfolded the two chairs, offering Taehyung to sit down. Taehyung sat down and looked at Jimin, there was a sad expression all over his face.

"What's wrong, Jimin?"

"Nothing, Tae. I'll tell you everything eventually.. So, yeah. Shall we start?"

Taehyung hesitated at first; he wanted know why Jimin looked sad at the instant but he nodded anyways, a small plastered on his face.

He just hope that this will solve everything out.

[Author : Hello princesses!! I'm here with this messy update :( idk anymore i just felt like updating.. also this maybe the longest chappy here sorry for those who came for short chapters *nervously laughs and bows* miyanae 😅 anyways how's this chapter? hope this wasn't something which wasted your time *covers face with hands* okay bye!! hope you like this chapter and please do share your ideas! Take my hearts all of you *throws millions of purple hearts* BYE]

Goal : 25 votes  [Yah, i couldn't help I'm sorry for updating before our goal *pouts*]