| FOURTEEN |

"How DARE they say those bullshit about my baby!?" Jimin clenched his fists and slammed his desk, "How disrespectful!?"

The reason why he's acting like this is... well, it's a fair reason on his point of view. It was just few hours passed when BTS finished their interview with a top class magazine, the ridiculous rumours about them already started to spread.

By them it meant, Taehyung the most.

The idol started storming the social media with his philosophical words about love in the said interview. Many of the people weren't ready to accept the fact that it's just a hidden part of Kim Taehyung, but to starting and analysing bullshit about his love life.

Jimin calmed his nerves and sat on his bed, "Just imagine how that poor boy gonna face those stupid things," he sighed, the feeling of being no help to his idol wrapped his emotions.

It maybe not a big deal like some of you may think, but...

Isn't it annoying and disrespectful that if your love life is something that your fans decide? Just because of something that you do or something that you said without even thinking...

They're just making all the conclusions and you just have to live like let-my-fans-control-my-life-it's-okay. It maybe not a big deal for you again, but yeah-

people have different emotions and feelings. Taehyung being the one who belongs to the part of people who disliked the fact that their lives are controlled by someone.

But what can that human being do tho? that's what Taehyung chose, it's his fate now. No one asked him to go and audition and then make it upto BTS and live an idol life. It's where he belongs now and that's something he couldn't do anything against. So he just have to go on living like that, without caring his personal favouration and desire.

That's how he thought-

"KIM TAEHYUNG REPORT TO THE HEAD OFFICE IMMEDIATELY." The speakers in Taehyung's room blasted, waking up the angel who was asleep. He cursed under his breath, "when on earth that stupid old man let me live in peace!?"

He quickly mde it upto the main office, where his boss Bang PD was there and knocked to get a response wasting no time. So the male just hopped inside the office room, just to get a loud barking from the old fat annoying piglike boss,

"What the HELL you think YOU'RE doing KIM TAEHYUNG!?" Taehyung backed himself, "W-What did I do sir?"

"What did you do!? Is that the only thing you got to ask after all of these rumours?" The PD growled, "You have some explanation to do,"

Taehyung scoffed, "Okay, But I'm kinda um.. confused. What are you talking about? those rumours I mean-"

"That means you haven't seen anything already. How pathetic," He cut him off again, "See it for yourself kid,"

Taehyung's blood boiled to the maximum, "what is wrong with this pig face!?"

"Sure, sir." He hesitantly took the seat infront of Bang PD, genuinely accepting the death glares he was receiving. He just, honestly didn't have any idea of what's going on.

"Here,"

The PD handed Taehyung his phone, "See for yourself."

His eyes immediately glued on the screen, soon his heart started beating extremely fast. He remained silent, a lump of saliva was stuck in his throat. "What the real fuck is this!?"

He looked at his boss with confusion and helplessness, "W-What is this-"

"I think you know it better than me Taehyung," He deadly started into Taehyung's eyes and clasped his hands, "Spill the beans now."

[Author : Hello lovely people, hope you enjoy your days! Please let me know if this story is boring, and feel free to criticise anything. I would love to make any mistakes and errors. Thank You, I Purple 💜 YOU! And TYSM for 2K reads OMG do this trash even deserve that!? And 230 votes OML I'm JungSHOOK O_O]